02-02-03, 09:35 PM
How much does things like Yella Terra Heads / Roller Rockers cost for a 202? And where can I get them from/fitted?
03-02-03, 04:59 AM
You can pick up Yella Terra heads from the trading post for anywhere from $100 - $300.
If you dont know what to look for exactly (to see if its real), look for this:
- Bigger Exhaust Valves
- Doube Valve Springs
- Combustion Chamber Very Small
- Exhaust ports very big (for exhaust ports)
- Sometimes there is stamps inside the ports, I dont know what/why!
- Individually Adjustable rockers/tappets.
- Being a YELLOW colour is another sign, but it doesnt have to be.
Just be-aware that there are people out there that have a head that has been ported etc and they have painted it yellow, if you look for all these things, and you compare the valves and combustion chambers from a standard 202 head, then you should be fine. Also check for cracks around the head itself.
Hope this helps.
PS: i did this with my 202, its basically a 149 head on a 202 (farkn big compression eh ;)), with bigger valves and ports, and I tell you what, it went like the clappers after that HEHEHE :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.