Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Hyundai Excel Sports Sedan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by profi View Post
    lol that's funny. mate ive been blasted by hyundai owners for doing this to an excel.
    Just bolt on a fake WRX scoop when you finish. Then all will be forgiven.
    Sparta, Rome, The Knights of Europe, the Samurai. They worship strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible.

Han, Enter the Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      Just bolt on a fake WRX scoop when you finish. Then all will be forgiven.
      Just fitted up the dual hyundai racing wrx look-a-like 3 and 4 inch exhaust system:rotflol::rotflol::rotflol::rotflol:

Profi

Comment

You know you have to paint this thing that shitty Hyundai light blue colour don't you? And don't forget to fit the scoop. And put mesh in it.
        Sparta, Rome, The Knights of Europe, the Samurai. They worship strength, because it is strength that makes all other values possible.

Han, Enter the Dragon

Comment

You know you have to paint this thing that shitty Hyundai light blue colour don't you? And don't forget to fit the scoop. And put mesh in it.
          Dont think ive ever seen the hyundai light blue, ill keep a lookout.
          Profi

Comment

And Hibiscus stickers on the back window
            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
              And Hibiscus stickers on the back window
              And what else go do delivery's for the local florist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Profi

Comment

Actually, not a bad idea for a sponsor.

Han, Enter the Dragon

Comment

Actually, not a bad idea for a sponsor.
                  or a budget panel beater. Straiten up some excels out there.
                  Profi

Comment

you could sell the widebody kits
                    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Nah, far from it. By doing this, you're mocking all the riced up Excel drivers out there.

And what is going to happen to all those guys you intend to beat on the track? How are they going to say "I got my arse kicked by a riced up Excel!?!?!" It will be ego crushing to say the least.

Han, Enter the Dragon

Comment

Just realised I meant Frangapanni stickers...
                        You did say that the Hyundai shell started out as a joke didn't you?

Comment

i wanna see this on the front page of Race up to the B pillar of riciadellos alfa, coming onto pitstraight at bathurst!!
                          Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Originally posted by da9jeff View Post
                            i wanna see this on the front page of Race up to the B pillar of riciadellos alfa, coming onto pitstraight at bathurst!!
                            would love to go to bathurst, sports sedans haven't been there for yonks
                            Profi

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
                              Just realised I meant Frangapanni stickers...
                              You did say that the Hyundai shell started out as a joke didn't you?
                              True it started out as a joke so may as well keep with it.

Do you guys think i should paint it a factory hyundai colour???
                              Profi

Comment

The excel burgundy/red wine colour is the one to go with! Either that, or the dark green colour.

Comment

Working...
                                X