Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Yet another PF kent buys a fancy Vee Dub

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome mate! So much better than something you're scared to flog.

Would make a cool 74 IROC/3.0RS rep one day. Enjoy.

Comment

^^^ Cheers. Would agree. Doesnt look too bad as it is but a backdate (or in this case I guess just back to its original era) could always be an option. A mate sent em this pic. Bronze work wheels could be a good thing....

Comment

you too can look like Larry Kosilla! although i think he changed his wheels to black Design 90s.. :/

I'd imagine those Ruf wheels won't be hard to sell

Comment

See how those bronze wheels & tyres fill the guards? Yeah it needs that offset and it will look awesome.

Edit: other ideas

The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Damn that RS bodykit looks the goods. I'm starting to get dangerous thoughts about early model Porsches. Thoughts that could get me divorced...

Comment

yes, nice! I was tracking with a very similar car last weekend.

Good luck with the purchase and I also vote for some more "race" inspired wheels.

Comment

5 letters.

BBS
                LM

Thanks for coming
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

I reckon the existing wheels would look fine..... with a 10cm spacer. Similar.

or 10cm more dish....

The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

I'll drive back from Brisvages with you, need to go see my brother.
                    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Thanks for all the wheel input. Plan will be to keep the RUF wheels and put some track rubber on them, and then go baller spec road wheels. Like the tip on spacers though. That flush fit seems to make all the difference.

Stay tuned mr rust aka fluffy front bum, a road trip may be required.

Comment

If the Ruf wheels are 3pc I'd see if Barrel Bros could rebarrel them wider.

31Gun runs the joint, he's on here.
                        Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

Comment

Top tip. Will look into it.

Comment

Widebody conversions always need massive dish.. See uncles thread for an example! Could fit a small child in there :p
                            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

^^^ the uncles bonkers dish Simmons are a motivating factor :)

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, I'm just starting this bad habit of Porsche interest. With these widebody deals is it a kit that's been put on? as in the whole rear quarter?
                                If in doubt, flat out!

Comment

Working...
                                X