Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Yet another PF kent buys a fancy Vee Dub

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cal View Post
    Also check Ceva too. I've used them a few times now. Mainly Brisbane > Melbourne though.
    My bro used Ceva for Perth to Melbourne, and a mate used them for remote WA to Perth and Perth to Adelaide

No dramas and it was well priced

Comment

Contagious this Porsche buying caper :) nice pick up.....I better go make sure my shots are up to date ;)
      GT8
      1UZ Celica
      1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

If you lads do a road trip you’re more than welcome to camp the night at place on the way down. Great way to get to know a car.
        I just got my new Simmons barrels in the mail today.

Edit: You know they are not RUF wheels on that thing right?
        Originally posted by S
        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Oh and I’ll just leave these here for you to think about lol.

Originally posted by S

Comment

Funny as I'd also thought that would be a good idea.
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Excellent mate! Looks tops.
              I'm waiting to see if a train spotter will buy mine before I modify it, but yours is inspirational.
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Erm,

Well Uncle I had thought they were until you said that. I guess the RUF centre cap led me astray.

But now you mention it, I have only really seen this style RUF wheel.

Comment

Ruf doesn't make wheels anyway, speedline does.

So if they're speedlines it's a good chance they are 'Ruf's - there is another slightly different version of that bottom wheel too

Comment

LoL just to get ultra nerd the example of the RUF wheel you posted is actually a copy of the RUF wheel lol. You can tell it's a copy as it has a stepped lip. The factory RUF wheels are made by Speedline and have no step. Either way they are total pron and I must have a set.
                    It's like wheel inception!
                    Originally posted by S

Comment

Nice pickup. A hotrod is definitely the way to go if you want to toy around with it. Keep us posted.
                      2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
                      2004 MX5 SE Turbo
                      2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

Comment

Very nice. There was a similar looking white one on carsales for a while with IMSTIG or something plates. It was gorgeous.
                        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Look forward to seeing this being used properly.
                          Using it in Targa West this year?
                          Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

^^^ Wont be at Targa West. Am overseas. But will definietyl get it out to some of the sprint rounds etc and get to know it a bit before getting among the trees. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle View Post
                              LoL just to get ultra nerd the example of the RUF wheel you posted is actually a copy of the RUF wheel lol. You can tell it's a copy as it has a stepped lip. The factory RUF wheels are made by Speedline and have no step. Either way they are total pron and I must have a set.
                              It's like wheel inception!
                              I like it more with stepped lip haha! Wonder if the copy is well made.. Need something for the 964
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

We race on BBS LM knock offs. Touch wood :)
                                The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Working...
                                X