Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Eds Lotus 116 GT3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think twincharge 1.8 4 banger, s62 plus 351 holset = 400 odd hp.

1.8 + boost shoehorns me in to the <3L EHCC 2 seater sports category. That would be fun.

Plus numberplates
    Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
    "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

random question - is LHD a headfuck coming from driving RHD cars? if you had the choice why not get an RHD example?
      1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
      The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
        random question - is LHD a headfuck coming from driving RHD cars? if you had the choice why not get an RHD example?
        Cos he's in a LHD country?
        "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Cause he's in Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by trdee View Post
            No, and in reality it makes fuck all difference with driving, except perhaps with overtaking. Only soft cunts and faggots convert to RHD.

But in Dr Eds case he's in Germany, so LHD is standard form
            Envy is Ignorance, Imitation is Suicide - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Originally Posted by Stang:
            particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by JayTHEFordman View Post
              No, and in reality it makes fuck all difference with driving, except perhaps with overtaking. Only soft cunts and faggots convert to RHD.
              and getting your ticket at a car park boom gate

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                True that. and drive throughs...

particularly when your body is functioning like a 1970s Alfa made by drunken chimpanzees on a Friday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                  I had one of these in the stang for that purpose. LHD and manual is still easy unless you get confused easily by minor issues.
                  I'm not straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyblue View Post
                    I had one of these in the stang for that purpose. LHD and manual is still easy unless you get confused easily by minor issues.
                    Ha, awesome!

Comment

2GR-FE option?
                      Originally posted by ALLMTR
                      the theory is the fuel pump is one of the only things that can fuck out on a diesel

Comment

I reckon you should get wheels for it.
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedyblue View Post
                          If you had a LHD old Porsche, the hot chick in the passenger seat could sort that. :)
                          The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
                            If you had a LHD old Porsche, the hot chick in the passenger seat could sort that. :)
                            I've only ever seen you alone, or with Tony in your 356...
                            "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Truth be told, no pics has never been in the red car and the bath tub "messes up her hair" :(
                              The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

So I take it the chassis/spaceframe itself is fine after the crash?

Comment

Working...
                                X