Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Eds Lotus 116 GT3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skid pics are loading

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	6599909
    Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
    "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

not bad for €1000 inc FIA Cert

http://www.rollcage.hu/retheyteam/ga...3_en.htm#lotus

Mit freundlichen Gre

"I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Note to self

http://www.opel-infos.de/getriebe/f23.html
        Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

5min of serenity update...

Hacked all the fucked-up bits off. Panel beat out the dings as far as I could, confirmed all the important mounting points etc are true (yay). Sikaflex'd/riveted some alloy angle to improve the cosmetics (and conveniently provided a structural mounting lip for the front splitter).

Regarding the brakes, I ended up buying the rear tesla uprights and rotors (308mm). As well as a complete set of new 308mm rotors all round. As mentioned, will just use the stand calipers for now (also picked up an OEM looking - obviously isn't, but looks it - front caliper spacer bracket to suit the 308s).

also got a bit carried away doing a bit of Xmas gift shopping for myself...

One m62 supercharger with built in bypass etc, one lsj supercharger manifold (with laminovas) to suit, one Saab b207e head.

And being stubborn... I'm going to twin charge it, fuck it! 440hp 2.2l. K.thx.bi. I know I'm going about this all the wrong ways, but yeah, you get that. It's fun, I'm enjoying it. That's the point I reckon :)
          Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

could of at least got a modern blower, a TVS900 (harrop HTV900) would probably work well on a twin charged 2.0
            Originally posted by ALLMTR
            the theory is the fuel pump is one of the only things that can fuck out on a diesel

Comment

M62 comes with a 'bolt on' manifold that is elegantly packaged. From a simplicity (irony!) point if view, difficult to argue with :)
              Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Ls

Comment

i think im spoilt by PF

its only after joining other forums and realising what crap cascasdes out the mouth of some, and how circlejerk reacharound-ness just self perpetuates in a heirachy of post-count posturing, that im reminded how refreshingly normal you cunts all are, and how refreshingly self regulated PF is.

:sandyvag:
                  Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Lol this is fucking winning. I have not much technical comments to make other than : mach dass mal, schnell! :-)
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
                      i think im spoilt by PF

its only after joining other forums and realising what crap cascasdes out the mouth of some, and how circlejerk reacharound-ness just self perpetuates in a heirachy of post-count posturing, that im reminded how refreshingly normal you cunts all are, and how refreshingly self regulated PF is.

:sandyvag:
                      so you checked out the lotus forums, huh?

Comment

awesome. this will be cool. watching +eleventy
                        '84 Supra 7MGTE
                        '86 Supra 2JZGE track
                        '99 Supra GTX35 VVTi
                        '10 C63 AMG

PSN: RyleyMA61

Comment

Currently trying to establish with Mr TV whether they'll allow/certify this widebody...

Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	6600135

Add an exige hardtop roof with scoop, and I reckon that'd look awesome.
                          Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Oh yes, that's very nice indeed sir!
                            Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR

Originally posted by Marv
                            Look, just because you drive a couple of imported luxo Pommy cars doesn't mean you need to act like an Imperialistic Lapdog and be the last bastion of defence for Straya The Beaut's mid-20th-Century ideals
                            Originally posted by nutttr
                            People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by doctor ed View Post
                              Currently trying to establish with Mr TV whether they'll allow/certify this widebody...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89285[/ATTACH]

Add an exige hardtop roof with scoop, and I reckon that'd look awesome.
                              thumbs up.
                              Originally posted by thebluerx7
                              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Looks like shit from the back, but I'll work on that

Edit, plus I seem to be gravitating towards white...

Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	6600137
                                Mit freundlichen Gre

Comment

Working...
                                X