Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Car detailing / ceramic coating

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silvia had with a 18 month old cheap respray. Need to get a bumper resprayed and maybe bonnet due to chip. Any issues with stripping ect due to two tone ?

Comment

Originally posted by (Locky) View Post
      Silvia had with a 18 month old cheap respray. Need to get a bumper resprayed and maybe bonnet due to chip. Any issues with stripping ect due to two tone ?
      Really not sure what you are asking?
      CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Originally posted by FLI355 View Post
        Maybe mid year. Be nearly worthwhile for you to drive it up for a weekend
        Post up when you are coming. I wouldnít mind getting my car done.

Comment

Any interest in doing the finishing on an acrylic paint job on a Silvia? I'll have to sand it first but a nice big buff up afterwards would be ace!

Comment

possibly would need to see it first.
            CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Just spotted the Spitfire Redline ute on your Facebook page. Going to have to bring mine out to you for a quote once I get it back from hail repair.

Comment

Could you ceramic coat a wrapped car?

Comment

Originally posted by 308hjute View Post
                  Just spotted the Spitfire Redline ute on your Facebook page. Going to have to bring mine out to you for a quote once I get it back from hail repair.
                  Yep PFer getting it done.

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
                  Could you ceramic coat a wrapped car?

Yep.

Comment

Is Wilton near Newcastle???
                    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Just bite the bullet and bring it down one weekend.

Comment

how do you feel about advice given to spray alloy wheel cleaner on ceramic coated cars in order to remove "water spots" ... is this outrageous or does it have merit

Comment

Thatís the problem with ceramic coats if you donít let them harden properly they get water spots. Iíd try a proper water spot remover first. I donít think an allow wheel cleaner would do anything at all.

Comment

Thing with ceramic coatings is they all tell you how chemical resistant the coating is

Then I say I use CT18 in my foam gun because itís fucking cheap, and works better than the $50 shit snow foam I have

Then cunts on the forums lose their minds

Itís like Iím using a fucking scouring pad and acid to wash my car

Fuck me...

Comment

I used to be a CT18 foamer myself, but SuperShit have their own kind of CT18 thats even cheaper and it works waaaaaaaay better.

Comment

How bad is the CT18 / truck wash stuff really though?

Comment

Working...
                                X