Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Car detailing / ceramic coating

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car detailing / ceramic coating

Gotta clear out some of the stock of coating Iím carrying gents.

Yes I live in the sticks (Wilton) but can offer some good rates on general tidy ups and ceramic coating if youíre that way inclined. Have stock of Gyeon and TAC system coatings ready to go. Also been using dr colorchip if anyone needs touch ups done.

PM for PF pricing.
    CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Good for my nugget mate ?

Wife's car is almost 5 years old and never been polished either. But i probably shouldn't have told you that huh ? :D
    The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Any idea what it cost to do a BT50 with canopy? Fella at work got one and he was tossing up whether to blow $1500 on ceramic coating until I said I'm sure it can be done cheaper. He's in Newcastle but just told me he was contemplating a trip to Brisbane to get it done so I'm sure Wilton isn't the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
        Good for my nugget mate ?

Wife's car is almost 5 years old and never been polished either. But i probably shouldn't have told you that huh ? :D
        Yep perfect for that. Either of them!

Originally posted by Captain Kermit View Post
        Any idea what it cost to do a BT50 with canopy? Fella at work got one and he was tossing up whether to blow $1500 on ceramic coating until I said I'm sure it can be done cheaper. He's in Newcastle but just told me he was contemplating a trip to Brisbane to get it done so I'm sure Wilton isn't the end of the world.
        Depends if it needs much correction work first. Iím well under that though.
        CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

Travel to Perth and correct my Focus RS to make it look like yours :D

Comment

I used to go all the time funnily enough

Comment

Depends if it needs much correction work first. Iím well under that though.
              She's brand new so shouldn't need much, if anything. He's a pretty cluey bloke who can see the benefits but I get the vibe he doesn't want to spend money on something he doesn't really understand. That's what has stopped him pulling the trigger with other places.

I sent him a link to your Facebook page so he can work out what he wants to do. Some bloody beautiful work on display on there.

Comment

Thanks mate all good. As I said Iím significantly cheaper than shops as I donít have the overheads

Comment

Link to the FB page?

Comment

Just type in my signature mate

Comment

Great thanks, saved.

Comment

Hmmm Ö how far in advance do you like to be booked, FLI?
                        The nopix' car is well & truly ready for some re-loving, and after washing a mate's same-age car which was ceramic coated from new (and also which has 50% more km's & UV on it) I think the ceramic's worth a try. And she's going OS for a month mid-Feb; makes the logistics of getting to Winton a bit more difficult but it also means I can do without a car for a bit.
                        Maybe I should get you to do the Ovlov as well, do a bit of a tag-team thing Ö ? It's got 10yr older paint on it, although it's (slightly) smaller.
                        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

I can usually work it in. Just let me know what dates suit and we can work around it.

Comment

Any chance youíll be coming to Melbourne

Cunts want $1k+ for a fucking MX-5 soft top

Comment

Maybe mid year. Be nearly worthwhile for you to drive it up for a weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X