Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

F1 Shit Talk Thread -

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yes.

In other news, EJ has made the call that one Bernard Ecclestone will be stepping down between now & Singapore(!).

Comment

now that would be something...
      1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
      The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Whats the bet that when Bernie is gone, everyone will step up the hate and provide the same level of disdain to his successor just as much as they did with Bernie?

#tollpoppy #hatersgonhate #blessed
        Originally posted by XXX19X
        Shitbreak is the epitome of perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
          As much as I think t
          Lewis is a wanker, I give him credit for commenting on his qualifying lap with the Italian commentator and seeming to genuinely provide detail on what/why/where on the lap.
          That's how he earns your respect? Not because of his talent and ability to equal records with people like Senna? And claw back a 43 point deficit to a 2 point lead to make for what will probably be one of the greatest WDC's in history? Yeah, that's about par for the course around here I guess.

Comment

I didn't mention anything about earning my respect. I just don't like his personality in general and didn't expect that from him. Yes he's clearly a very good driver but that's not what I was talking about. Many drivers wouldn't take that sort of interest and feel they have better things to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Shitbreak View Post
              That's how he earns your respect? Not because of his talent and ability to equal records with people like Senna? And claw back a 43 point deficit to a 2 point lead to make for what will probably be one of the greatest WDC's in history? Yeah, that's about par for the course around here I guess.
              Of course, you can be all of the above and still be very unpopular with certain crowds simply because of your personality. Do we need to go over past examples to make that point?

Comment

Yeah, look at Nico currently - getting booed everywhere. Not sure why.
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by RP_Automotive View Post
                  Of course, you can be all of the above and still be very unpopular with certain crowds simply because of your personality. Do we need to go over past examples to make that point?
                  Well that's exactly my point. You guys realize that Rosberg has been on the front cover of GQ magazine Germany? And has also been on twitter with an acoustic guitar. Examples that have been ignored here, and have earned Hamilton a hate following for doing similar.

Anyway, ultimately it is what it is. I just find it intriguing about the lack of consistency or similar pattern with other drivers.

Comment

just goes to show how racism is still large throughout the world.....Hamilton is one of the most gifted and blessed drivers out there, but is constantly being given shit just because he's black... its disgusting and sad we live in a world where someone is given shit no matter what he does just because of their skin colour... :(
                    /csh Racing

Comment

I'm guessing you are sarcastic.

Its not really what I'm suggesting (although perhaps there is a component of it). I just find it bazar some of the criticism he gets. Disproportionate amount of criticism to the gay shit he does (e.g. instagram postings etc). The only praise he usually gets around here usually has the 'as much as I hate Hamilton, his <insert compliment here>' attachment to it.

Anyway, just talking a bit of shit in the shit talking thread.

Comment

Shut up cracker

My mate was at the race, his comment afterwards to us

"These cunts hate rosberg"

As noted, have a wedding in Poland the day before Monza 2017... has to happen. The crowd last night was insane - gave me goosebumps
                        Originally posted by brasher
                        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by Shitbreak View Post
                          with twice the number of races in a season (nearly) that means diddly to me.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by TJ View Post
                            Yeah, look at Nico currently - getting booed everywhere. Not sure why.
                            seems to have started/intensified after the austria incident. cunts need to chillax, it's kinda sad
                            1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                            The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

Seb got more cheer than both Ham and Britney combined, I think you will find its not just those two it's the fact Mercedes are two of the three podium spots.

Ham is a great driver yes but I still can't compare to the greats when you have the best car in the field by a great margin that anyone could steer to a win. It's just not that special. If he was in a Fez or Williams than yes would be mean feat to be chasing down the title.
                              Originally posted by Faux Forg
                              I agree with Rdyno

Comment

Hamiltons performance against Nico (who no one can deny is a great driver) is all you need to look at IMHO. Again, I keep referring to the 43 point deficit he once had, as it really is going to be the story of this WDC.

In my eyes, Hamilton is firmly in the top two drivers on the grid and has been for years IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X