Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Vic Time Attack - Philip Island 1st April 2016

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A vid below of one of my laps. Sadly the camera went flat for my quickest laps. This car clearly has heaps more in it. Fucked if I have the minerals to find it. :)

And re cost. As some comparison, the practice days alone the days before world time attack in Sydney are $500 each. :)

Comment

You appear to know what you are doing.
      RB26......................Again

Comment

Good work mate. Debriefing at Coode St cafe this week.
        2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
        2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
        I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

So a quick bump on this one. Jason has reached into his pocket again to put the event on. Be fucked if I would do it but he is really passionate about time attack racing and trying to get other events off the ground so we see these cars more than once a year. Will be coming over again to circulate in the RX7. Already confirmed to have last years winner Integrated Motorsports GTR there, A trick mines GTR and the possibility of the MCA VQ37 powered 86.

Bonus this year is the event is followed by PIARC days so those that are travelling from further afield will have the bonus of additional track days after the main event if they are still wanting more.

Comment

aiming to circulate myself this year in my dirty pig s13 if i can get it ready in time

its a good event that's worth supporting

Comment

So this is on this Friday. Looks like the weather gods are on our side again. a great selection of cars on the final entry list. Looking forward to a fun day out.

Comment

Good luck with it. Would love to be there.
                Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

I would have entered if I had a working track car. Bad timing for me unfortunately. Looking forward to the results, and hope it's a good day for the guys.
                  NA8B 89KW- P.I. 1:50.1, WNTN1:38.0, SDWN 1:27.6, WKFLD 1:10.4
                  NB8B 181KW- P.I 1:43.8, WNTN 1:32.9, SDWN 1:22.0, BDFD 1:05.3
                  VP 293KW- P.I 1:43.8 WNTN 1:33.5

Comment

should be a good day indeed

Comment

Originally posted by lightyear View Post
                      I was referring to Clubsprint 1:44 being the quickest. John, aka mr oversteer. I know him well. That K24 probably puts out as much power as my MX5. :)
                      It would be good if next time it is on a weekend, and not so expensive.
                      Lol expensive. In Europe a standard private track day at the ring or spa is 600-1000 Euro's (900-1400aud) And not uncommon for the track to close for two hours at a time if sonebody bins it.

Give me $500aud any day for rediculous amount of track time at PI knowing if a car dumps it's guts it'll be a 30 minute cleanup.

Comment

Yeah Blaise, Jason has gobe above and beyond and has a lot of serious cars attending. It's like a mini WTAC at PI. If i was in Oz with a car i'd be there for sure. Enjoy!

Comment

Good luck Dougmo, hopefully you can win it outright this year, certainly you seem to have the equipment to do it this time...

Comment

I see Live timing is up and running on Natsoft, Benny in his DC2R has ripped a 1.36 on his 3rd lap, gunna be hard too catch him I reckon

Comment

Going to pop in as "pit crew" and have a look, nothing much going on at work.
                              CISCOKIDS
                              The Gentlemen's Club
                              Midnight Rocker

Comment

How was it lads?

Hearing someone copped some flames?

Hopefully not one of you lads

Still getting over my car trying to burn down
                                Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Working...
                                X