Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Monarchy F1 race

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Monarchy F1 race

    Thereís a race on Sunday
    Practice and shit is Thursday
    Friday is a piss up
    Sat practice 3 then Qualifications
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

    Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

    #2
    something something jewel in the crown
    Originally posted by Marv
    Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....


    I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

    robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

    Comment


      #3
      Fernando is looking to round out the triple crown this wee.. oh
      Originally posted by brasher
      TJ is 99% African American.

      Comment


        #4
        Can the new cars even squeeze past each other on this track?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Gats View Post
          Can the new cars even squeeze past each other on this track?
          Who fucking cares, it's Monaco FFS.
          Originally posted by PJ OíRourke
          Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

          Comment


            #6
            It's a parade disguised as a race.

            Comment


              #7
              More excited for the 500 on Monday morning TBH

              Last time I got genuinely excited about Monaco was watching Kubica jam the Renault on the front row

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TJ View Post
                Fernando is looking to round out the triple crown this wee.. oh
                Lawl
                Sutherland Shires #1 Escort? is that like being the 4th best prostitute in Kazahkstan?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Remember cars run today.
                  Originally posted by brasher
                  TJ is 99% African American.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Yep. See my detailed and informative post.
                    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                    2007 KTM 250 SX

                    Originally posted by Monza
                    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Monarchy F1 race

                      I put the times in the regular F1 Shit Talk thread and canít be bothered C&P them here

                      Smart people could subscribe their smart device to the calendar off www.f1calendar.com
                      ---
                      Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Tony from Vicious rumour racing has his new yacht there.. luvly mooiiit

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Monarco is such a shit race, their is no overtaking there because it's too narrow and doesn't suit modern F1 cars, it is just a precession.

                          I will instead be masturbating over japanese cartoon pornography thank you very much.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by tremolo View Post
                            monarco is such a shit race, their is no overtaking there because it's too narrow and doesn't suit modern f1 cars, it is just a precession.

                            I will instead be masturbating over japanese cartoon pornography thank you very much.
                            tentacle or non tentacle?
                            Originally posted by Marv
                            Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....


                            I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

                            robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Iím still trying to join the Sky commentary team to analyse Natalie Pinkhams data.
                              2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                              2007 KTM 250 SX

                              Originally posted by Monza
                              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X