Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Subaru Spec C Sti Rally Car

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subaru Spec C Sti Rally Car

Stolen from a mate's home workshop ... any info/leads appreciated. Big $$ car and being a race car was uninsured.

---

Taken from Taromeo ( 2 hours west of Brisbane ) in the early hours of Saturday morning the 8th has been seen driving Monday night in Logan Brisbane . Pics attached were sent to me by a girl saying she knew where it was but went cold and never contacted again .

Car is plain white , except for small naming saying Keys Group on the back pillars with Black/Red/Yellow stripes As per attached pics .

It is a custom build extensive roll cage , Velo Race seats , Harnesses , Black mudflaps . Has Rego plates 43623C - probably been changed by now , Limited use Rally Rego .

Contact Paul@option1garage.com.au - call 0488799288 or message me here if you know ANYTHING !!

Substantial reward offered if we get it back .

CU in the forest ... sideways!
    --

Fuck. Can the cops trace the chicks phone?

Comment

Originally posted by LINCOLN View Post
      All info is with the police as well as photos which may still have geo-tagging info ...
      --

Comment

Originally posted by LINCOLN View Post
        They can......quite easily. Warrant required however.

Originally posted by pp View Post
        All info is with the police as well as photos which may still have geo-tagging info ...
        That's dependent on the phone having the setting enabled that tags the image with the location info.

Comment

That is a very nice car having seen it when I was up to look at mine and a general catch up with Paul.

Hopefully it is recovered intact. A lot if work was put into it to get it ready for use.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

That sux. You can insure race cars. Should have had laid up cover on it as a minimum.
            The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Yep, have to agree there. It's bugger all cost in the scheme of things.

The Chugger and the S14 are both on laid up cover and are only $100 or so each per year.

I should be upping the values on both as well as the builds have progressed from when they were first insured

Comment

Cunts. Got this listed on Facebook?

Crimewatchers Logan Facebook page found my car
                Originally posted by thebluerx7
                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Yep on the book of faces a few days ago.

Shattered for Paul who was working on the car. Don't know the details, but having been up to his place it isn't a opportunistic steal a car that is sitting around waiting to be pinched.

Comment

Any updates?
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Nil that I have seen unfortunately.
                      --

Comment

:(
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

I believe the car was recovered. The owner posted on some of the Subaru FB groups looking for parts which were stripped off the car..
                          /csh Racing

Comment

What parts was he chasing?

Comment

Originally posted by StanM3 View Post
                              What parts was he chasing?
                              I assumed he was trying to root out the theives rather than buy parts for the car he no longer has?
                              Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

Working...
                              X