Damaged 2ltr turbo silvia, exp. interest ?
Guys n Girls,
I need some feedback on wat you guys feel i'll get for my damaged 91 silvia,i'm now willing to sell after been dicked around by insurance companies for 4 mnths!! if i feel what offers i'm getting is worth it
-91 silvia k's sr20det
-120k on the clock
-turbo requires reco
-5spd manual (transmission rebuilt 1mnth prior to accident, have all receipts)
- new clutch when transmission was done
-3inch Kakimoto cat-back exhast
- pod filter
- turbo timer/alarm/imobilzer/keyless entry
- lowered 2inchs with king springs
- 17" silver advanti rims with polished dish.
- paint excellent paint (except where car has been hit obviously)
- interior in v/good condition
- rear wing removed
- aftermarket grill
- passanger side door damaged and window smashed
- front quater on passenger side damaged
- rear quater damange
- most of the impact was taken on the the passenger side door.
- will post pics ASAP, need to scan them as easier to see than describe
Car is mechincally great, except needing the turbo re-coed as the tranny has been rebuilt and engine has been serviced every 5k, all work carried out on the car by Pro-Mech in Richmond, Melbourne.
I'm really just trying to get a feeling on what ppl would pay for a vehicle in this condition and weighing this up against if i should keep it etc etc etc.
reply here or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobz 0402217210
im in glenroy, melbourne