I've owned the car for almost a year now and need the money to fund my other car so the work car is going out the door.
- It's a 1984 Bluebird Wagon
- Blue in colour (paint is pretty good for its age has some minor
- Running a CA18DET engine runs strong and hasnt missed a beat.
- Front mount intercooler.
- VG30 Turbo running 14PSI
- CA18DET gearbox replaced about 8 months ago and has done around 5000k's
- HD Clutch not sure what brand, but never slipped once.(installed same time as the g/b)
- EMS Dual Sport with hand controller, dont know how to use it but its there
- Momo Steering wheel
- Big Tacho
- Boost controller
- Boost Gauge
- Interier is not bad, nothing major except for some plastic missing in the boot area.
- Also has an R31 Single spinner diff installed, so its running discs
front and rear.
- It has speakers in there, but no head unit as it died.
- Suspension was also done at same time as diff can't remember what exactly was done but most stuff was replaced or refurbished cost around 1000 in parts.
Located Brisbane South
Contact me via email - email@example.com
or phone - 0416 167 320
Price : $5500
This is a daily driver for me, only time it hasnt been to work is
when the battery went flat or when its been in the shop.
Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6 Pic7 Pic8