Me 2nd owner, bought with 43,000km, near stock running 1.3bars boost then. Only car I have modded, if I still remember what has been done over the years.
It's a bloody garage ornament, gets driven once maybe twice a year. Could make money one day if a collector is after one, only has 69,000km and no damage history.
Mods/additions: firstname.lastname@example.org, factory motor and turbo.
- HKS Hiper exhaust (came on car)
- Monster Sport I/C piping
- G/Force turbo outlet & front pipe
- HKS R-Type oil cooler
- PWR 210l/h fuel pump
- HKS SPF (came on car), in Ralliart WRC box
- HKS SSQV BOV
- HKS Circle Earth (wank factor +1)
- ARC ex-mani heat shield plate (factory one rusted)
- ARC radiator cooling plate (wank factor +1)
- HKS F-Con SA (16 bit - SA version) w/ Navigator handheld
- Apexi boost guage (came in car), will ditch for Omori when I have time.
- Blitz DSBC EBC (came in car)
- Blitz Power SJ meter
- Blitz Racing DC meter (oil pressure and temp, water temp)
- Cusco OS front strut brace
- HKS Hiper Max II suspension
- Advan Racing RGII (18x9 w/ GT-R offset), still have the OZ Racing Crono
- Pioneer Carrozzeria w/ stacker, speakers, tweeters etc
- Security, 2 independent systems onboard
- HKS F-Con V (came in car, old 8 bit version)
- HKS EIDS (came in car)
- Apexi turbo timer (came in car)