Submitted for your approval.
My old corolla.
It is an 86 year model (I think)
And has been in a carport for 3 years now.
I was driving to work one day and all of a sudden it sounded like someone had thrown cuttlery into a tumble dryer and the car wouldn't go when I pressed the accelerator.
Car has no rego and would need to be trailered away.
Got a mechanic to look at it about a week before it blew up and they wrote a note about what was wrong with it.
"Needs new ENINE beerings"
(thats how it was written)
Car is in Canberra, ACT, Northside.
The car has the following:
- Extractors and sports exhaust
- 15 inch alloys with 195/50R15 tyres. Good tread - (Federal tyres I think?)
- Sports steering wheel (Generic brand)
- Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar
- Twin cam graphics removed from doors
- 4 x Clarion speakers and JVC ( I think ) Mp3 head unit.
- TRD oil cap ( for extra powers! )
- Some type of central locking and alarm ( Unsure if it still works as car battery is dead but light on alarm remote still lights up! )
Would be good if someone has a spare bigport 4age lying around oir needs spares for their car.
Looking for $150 ono
Send me a PM if interested.
Edit: car is unwashed in this picture. I swept dust off it the night before and then it rained the morning I took the pic.
SECOND EDIT: SOLD!