Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public lynching; Damo aka that Coffin cunt…

Quote Originally Posted by Imposter Forg View Post
    now mr jones is going to get asked for tits all the time.
    They're only A cup. I'll have to get bolt ons

Trendsetter is awesome cheapracer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Jones View Post

I'll get back to making random "+1" comments until my post count is up high enough to be grand wizard of the Internet
    +1.

fucking caddy owners.. whiney cunts, all of them
    Quote Originally Posted by tim510 View Post
    More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
    http://www.Tutter.net

whining like a diff. Or a bitch. Or my bitch of a diff.

Damo did cruise it like a boss!

my diff whines like a bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by tim510 View Post
    More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
    http://www.Tutter.net

Quote Originally Posted by Coffin View Post
    lol oi cunt, I did put it thru the car wash opposite work. ... didnt really look at it over sat/sun, but it could have gotten shat on at Brodburger whilst I was having a bourbon.

If I had noticed, I would have happily taken it for another drive ..... didnt attempt skids, as stated before, scared of it hanging sideways and taking out the east coast of Australia
    Big old cars are way easy to skid. Ask me how I know.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    Big old cars are way easy to skid. Ask me how I know.....
    How do you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Billzilla View Post
    Remember - Ignorance in the true sense of the word does not equal stupidity.
    Wilful ignorance does though.

Quote Originally Posted by VE Safari View Post
    How do you know?
    Shirley he's just talking out his ass..?

Quote Originally Posted by VE Safari View Post
    How do you know?
    Settle down with a cup of sasquatch piss, kids, and listen to the tale of the Sketchy who could skid.

Several years ago a young man by the name of Ruddiger Gigglefingers was on the lookout for a machine that could display emotions in people as it passed them by - particularly if they were young, nubile women with orifices tighter than a Jew's wallent. He wanted to moisten the loins of these strumpets (buxom or not) to satisfy a competition he was having with the Sultan Of Caboolture, otherwise known as Baron von Singlepegger. The Baron had decreed that respect was only earned by either mashing one's eye socket with a large off-road motorcycle while tumbling down a hill backwards into a pile of rocks and angry stotes, and young Ruddiger was having none of it.

Early attempts at garnering respect were quashed as his mouldy old Kraut econobox left the quims of many cold, as did the Tofu Delivery Hatchback of Mount Akina. The answer only came in the form of Bootsy Collins' personal car dealer, George 'The Pyschadelic Dumptruck' Johnstone. Dumpers (as he was known to friends) wooed Ruddiger into his sinful lair with offerings of milk, cookies, a brutal spot of anal fingering and a mint black Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3. Although originally thought to be myth dreamed up by Hitler's parrot and a manatee named Frederick, the Mercedes was very real, very black and very capable of greasing the holes of many a fetching young lass. Ruddiger knew he had to have it, so he crossed Dumpers' palm with much gold, some unicorn sperm and two half-eaten burritos and drove away in the sleek Mercedes.

However, one of the foibles of the Mercedes presented itself on the way home. While tapping his foot in time to his much-loved yodelling album, "Darna Yodels Up A Pancake" by "Wisconsin Darna", he discovered the Mercedes was rocking in time to his foot. Obviously, this meant the car enjoyed a good spot of yodelling and so Ruddiger drove on enjoying the soothing sounds of a drugged-up mid-western housewife falling down a hill while gargling (which is what all yodelling sounds like). Once Ruddiger came to a stop, though, he realised the car's tyres were spinning each time he tapped to the beat. Soon he noticed a crowd gathering, marvelling at the disco inferno pumping from the back of the Mercedes, blocking the sun and choking greenies on their cups of dandelion tea.

"The bitches," he proclaimed, "are wet". He quickly ventured to the Baron's palace and verily laid down a smoking that could be seen in space... or the Gateway Bridge (hi Boothy). The Baron was shocked and awed, relinquishing power to a rapidly departing Ruddiger (who passed on it, as he was too busy picking up sluts on the Goldie to bother with Caboolture). Soon afterwards, he changed his name to Sketchy McSkiddengoober and was lost in a sea of moisten poon. The end.
    Last edited by Marv; 11-10-11 at 07:40 AM.

Knows alot about Fagnas.
    Saved the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    "The bitches," he proclaimed, "are wet".
    GOLD!

Meh
    Gold.
    Pool room.

Pollitically incorrect
    aaaand this is why we love PF.

Nice one.
    .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

fucking WIN!

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
    2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Marv's ritual monday acid trip
    I was going to say depress brake, depress accelerator, wait for smoke and start twirling the wheel, but Sketchy McSkiddengoober works too

lol at namechange

And with a single post of awesomeness a thread that was vying for the title of "Shittest PF thread of 2011" is now worthy of respect and a place in the pool room. Fucking win.

07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397

Quote Originally Posted by sketchypiMp View Post
    What's she like with a shovel?

And by shovel I mean dick.

Quote Originally Posted by tut View Post
    lol at namechange
    I was in the process of sending a PM to ask for it, PF froze, then unfroze and it was already done

Best tuesday ever

Lol at Baron von Singlepegger
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    the only decent six pot holden ever put in a car was the nissan RB30

Quote Originally Posted by Asteroid View Post
    Lol at Baron von Singlepegger
    +1 and Damo is still a cunt! :d
    www.unigroup.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by niSSSan View Post
    works for me as the first few years of monthly pay was hookers and coke for the first week, then 3 weeks of jerking off and water...

Settle down with a cup of sasquatch piss, kids, and listen to the tale of the Sketchy who could skid.

Several years ago a young man by the name of Ruddiger Gigglefingers was on the lookout for a machine that could display emotions in people as it passed them by - particularly if they were young, nubile women with orifices tighter than a Jew's wallent. He wanted to moisten the loins of these strumpets (buxom or not) to satisfy a competition he was having with the Sultan Of Caboolture, otherwise known as Baron von Singlepegger. The Baron had decreed that respect was only earned by either mashing one's eye socket with a large off-road motorcycle while tumbling down a hill backwards into a pile of rocks and angry stotes, and young Ruddiger was having none of it.

Early attempts at garnering respect were quashed as his mouldy old Kraut econobox left the quims of many cold, as did the Tofu Delivery Hatchback of Mount Akina. The answer only came in the form of Bootsy Collins' personal car dealer, George 'The Pyschadelic Dumptruck' Johnstone. Dumpers (as he was known to friends) wooed Ruddiger into his sinful lair with offerings of milk, cookies, a brutal spot of anal fingering and a mint black Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3. Although originally thought to be myth dreamed up by Hitler's parrot and a manatee named Frederick, the Mercedes was very real, very black and very capable of greasing the holes of many a fetching young lass. Ruddiger knew he had to have it, so he crossed Dumpers' palm with much gold, some unicorn sperm and two half-eaten burritos and drove away in the sleek Mercedes.

However, one of the foibles of the Mercedes presented itself on the way home. While tapping his foot in time to his much-loved yodelling album, "Darna Yodels Up A Pancake" by "Wisconsin Darna", he discovered the Mercedes was rocking in time to his foot. Obviously, this meant the car enjoyed a good spot of yodelling and so Ruddiger drove on enjoying the soothing sounds of a drugged-up mid-western housewife falling down a hill while gargling (which is what all yodelling sounds like). Once Ruddiger came to a stop, though, he realised the car's tyres were spinning each time he tapped to the beat. Soon he noticed a crowd gathering, marvelling at the disco inferno pumping from the back of the Mercedes, blocking the sun and choking greenies on their cups of dandelion tea.

"The bitches," he proclaimed, "are wet". He quickly ventured to the Baron's palace and verily laid down a smoking that could be seen in space... or the Gateway Bridge (hi Boothy). The Baron was shocked and awed, relinquishing power to a rapidly departing Ruddiger (who passed on it, as he was too busy picking up sluts on the Goldie to bother with Caboolture). Soon afterwards, he changed his name to Sketchy McSkiddengoober and was lost in a sea of moisten poon. The end.

In before poolroom. Epic post marv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussy View Post
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidFace View Post
    In before poolroom. Epic post marv.
    Yep it's To The Pool Room for this thread.