Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 3,151 to 3,179 of 3179

Thread: The new Mustangs are in early this year, 2015 Mustang leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
    Picked up the 18. Not bad. YUUUGE improvement over 17. Very happy.
    Yeah? Details after 2-4 wks acclimatisation period would be appreciated.
    He jerked off with the determination of someone within sight of Everestís summit, having lost all his friends and Sherpas, having run out of supplemental oxygen, but preferring death to failure.

LS7 Prius = Proper HYBRID Walt Kowalski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
    Yeah? Details after 2-4 wks acclimatisation period would be appreciated.
    Will do. So far it's well and truly exceeded my expectations compared to the 17:
    Brilliant bang for the buck
    MUCH faster
    10 speed is incredible. 7th gear at 40k.
    Exhaust is much louder and cracklin'
    Dash is brilliant
    Seats are more contoured
    Appearance is much better in the metal than I've seen from pics
    New nose actually looks nicely mild compared to exaggerated looking pics
    Lots of little touches - the blinkers sound like horse shoes clip clopping , new heated steering wheel is good even in Qld, LED lighting has brought it into the new Millenium

Only thing so far is FM radio cuts out and spent come back on when CarPlay Siri cuts in and opens her gob. I'm hoping that's programmable. Shirley it is.

P.S. Haven't seen the Orange Fury in the sun yet. It's OK. Better be better in the sunlight.

PF's #1 soft roader advocate Captiva Fan's Avatar
    Lots of little touches - the blinkers sound like horse shoes clip clopping
    Srsly?
    That's pretty funny ... you may've just sold the nopix one.
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Registered User bigshipengine.jpg's Avatar
    Is the camera on your phone broken?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It Places the lotion in the basket!

Quote Originally Posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
    Is the camera on your phone broken?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Has he ever posted a picture of one of his vehicles?
    Quote Originally Posted by oioioioioi View Post
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

walt, is it for sale yet, eager to buy now its used.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captiva Fan View Post
    Srsly?
    That's pretty funny ... you may've just sold the nopix one.
    It gets better. Or worse. Depending on whether you like horses. The start button beats red to the heartbeat of a horse at racing pace. I shit you not. NOPICS loves s it. I've got the Orange Fury fastback, she went for a white convertible. Acceleration with ten gears is mental for a standard $70k car.
    Logical debate beats name calling any day. My Badges Of Honour so far in PF: Racist, Bigot, Islamaphobe, Numpty, Moron, Far Right Wing Nationalist, Far Fight Wing Fascist, "raving fucking lunatic", "dumb" & climate "denier". AND they are just SOME of the pathetic tags that I've been labelled by SOME here. HINT: Those labels are signs that the accusers have lost to logical debate.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmqRZpCqzg

im about to order a 2018 convertible

because I'm gay

and i couldn't care less, me and my boyfriend (wife-nopics) will be happy driving off into the sunset

if anyone wants a great deal on a Jeep let me know, cos I'm going to trade it in the next few weeks

undecided on colour, but thinking black or magnetic, then slight drop and wheels, and thats it, not doing tunes and pipes or anything, fuck its gay to say this but i think stock its even too quick, i just want a cruiser

^Waiting for the thread on changing springs...

It gets better. Or worse. Depending on whether you like horses.
    ... and apparently now I have to arrange a test drive some time in the next few weekends.
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

... and apparently now I have to arrange a test drive some time in the next few weekends.
    Does she like horses? Any woman that's enjoyed horses seems to go nuts about them. Illogical I know. But proves they are easy victims of marketing ploys.

If so take your wallet.
    Logical debate beats name calling any day. My Badges Of Honour so far in PF: Racist, Bigot, Islamaphobe, Numpty, Moron, Far Right Wing Nationalist, Far Fight Wing Fascist, "raving fucking lunatic", "dumb" & climate "denier". AND they are just SOME of the pathetic tags that I've been labelled by SOME here. HINT: Those labels are signs that the accusers have lost to logical debate.

Watch this:

Quote Originally Posted by Falc&Send View Post
    ^Waiting for the thread on changing springs...
    Nah Iíve got a grinder, Iíll just cut them LOL

Ok maybe not

Had large family visiting from interstate for Christmas in July. EVERYBODY was amazed at how good these 2018 are.

Day thre report.

Convertible exhaust is intoxicating. Even at local 60/80 speed limits. Haven't needed to try its speed yet. Much. At all. But obviously similar to fastback. Has been just so nice anyway even at speed limits.

Today I was in the passenger seat in a 60 local zone. Harley's behind. Commented to driver "you know Ford has got the factory exhaust right when you ar struggling to hear the Harley's behind eh? 30yo old driver agreed wholeheartedly.

So Convertible is more of a total experience. Even at speed limits.

On the other hand:

Fastback has been driven MUCH faster. By more friends and family. Dunno why it's been driven faster.. Maybe because you have to give it more to get the exhilaration?

And somehow you are insulated by the speed so it's lessintimidating?

Really don't know why. Still early days. So could change. 80-174 overtaking in a few split seconds more than once. It's REALLY FAST.

Apparently.

One thing I know for sure.

2018 plays 2017 OFF THE BREAK.

10A, new dash, new exhaust and new tune/power delivery md five years warranty make 2018 a bargain.

Taken a picture of it yet? Post it up!

Quote Originally Posted by womblesti View Post
    I've taken plenty. Having trouble uploading. Maybe it's family eating up wifi. Will try again when multitiudes leave. I'll have another go now.

Watch this:

Quote Originally Posted by womblesti View Post

Shed pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	107486  

Watch this:

solid pic, aaa+++ would walt again.

Looking at ordering a 2018

And I know itís heaps better than a 2017

But still hoping for an absolute bargain on run out stock

But seems like dealers would rather just keep them

I only want the car for 1-2 years max so Iím looking at overall ownership and resale

A mate is trying to sell his fastback, hasnít even had any bites and has had hundreds of views on carsales

Itís 100% stock and not very well priced, but hasnít even had any low ball offers, nothing

Another mate want to buy a Alfa QV demo and they are trying to give it away, so I get the feeling unless dealers are selling SUVís or Utes the other cars are just gathering dust cos no one wants them

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanBatman View Post
    Another mate want to buy a Alfa QV demo and they are trying to give it away, so I get the feeling unless dealers are selling SUVís or Utes the other cars are just gathering dust cos no one wants them
    Suspect you're just looking at two examples of cars that're going to be hard to sell; Mustangs are everywhere & the 2018 model is being stated to be a huge step over the current one, and an Alfa for the price of an M3 was always going to be a hard sell beyond the initial pounce by cashed-up Alfisti.
    Last edited by Captiva Fan; 16-07-18 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kedderz View Post
    solid pic, aaa+++ would walt again.

It shows upside down in my iPad. Is the pic right way up for you?

Watch this:

Hopefully right way up this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	107487  

Those tyres fitted to the '18 must be pretty sticky to hang on like that

fixed for you mate

Suspect you're just looking at two examples of cars that're going to be hard to sell; Mustangs are everywhere & the 2018 model is being stated to be a huge step over the current one, and an Alfa for the price of an M3 was always going to be a hard sell beyond the initial pounce by cashed-up Alfisti.
    Yes huge step

But Iíve already heard of significant discounts on the fastback

Now if only I could find the same for a vert

Quote Originally Posted by kedderz View Post
    fixed for you mate

LOLZ. Thanks.

Mustangs Are Great Again.

Watch this:

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanBatman View Post
    There some some great giveaways on cars during June.

Keeping cars for 1-2yrs is like me. If i buy a 2017 it'll tank hard the second 2018 becomes available all day every day. Buy a 2018 and it's limited in supply so getting the one i want might mean i wait until October..... and 3-4 months later they switch to the 2019 and the 2018 will tank. Compare the 2 and i'd be more likely to lose more on a 2017 in 1yr than a 2018 in 1yr. So you would buy the 2018 and get the better car which will make you happy. Providing you are happy to wait to get the colour combo you want.

Alfa QV look and sound very cool! A dude was driving one was like an overjoyed puppy next to us (C63).

Going on Friday

Dealer seems real keen to sell this car that they have just got

If the price it right Iíll take it

Have seen them advertised almost 10k off for a brand new 2018, donít want that colour, but itís a start

Spewing they donít have remote start, with the new exhaust me and my mate with his SRT could have dick measuring competitions in the car park, he starts his as we walk to the cars, something Iíll have to look into, Iím sure thereís a solution for that

By all reports they are sensational car but plagued with issues and electrical gremlins. Journos have had multiple cars or trips back to dealers in order to complete tests. A few with very low km already popping up around the $100k mark. Would love one but Alfa reliability and FCA support scares me.
    If in doubt power out

Quote Originally Posted by Rona View Post
    By all reports they are sensational car but plagued with issues and electrical gremlins. Journos have had multiple cars or trips back to dealers in order to complete tests. A few with very low km already popping up around the $100k mark. Would love one but Alfa reliability and FCA support scares me.
    Dis da mustang fread. Take dat euro trazh dumwear elze

Watch this: