Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 80 v3 Uterus

All the newest pics are dead mate, can't see shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

I should update this,

Yes.

[IMG][/IMG]

No.

[IMG][/IMG]

Poor 400k old motor copped so much abuse and ended up spinning a big end. So much for this 1hz melting pistons thing. So I bought the most rusty worst looking motor I could find and its been mint.

[IMG][/IMG]

Chopped the ridiculous chassis length and towbar off and had another go at building a tray, Still need to finish it.

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

And the diff went full 80 series in the most spectacular fashion. Sheared passenger side kingpin studs off and exploded the drivers side cv at the same time.
    It was the worst experience I've ever had fixing anything.
    A mate brought a entire knuckle to me and I swapped the whole lot in situ, standing in mud, pissing down rain, getting eaten by mosquitos, everything rolled off the bonnet when I placed it there and the whole time the car was just teetering on the high lift.

[IMG][/IMG]

A few months prior I was smart enough to snap up a set of radius arms that allowed a patrol diff to be pretty much bolted in. Picked up a entire GU diff and steer box for $350 Fuck your 8 inch crownwheel stud snapping cv breaking steering loosing diff.

[IMG][/IMG]

Coil and shock spacing is near identical, nearly everything just worked with only a few custom bits being made.

[IMG][/IMG]

Some hydro bumps for those sweet jumps

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And its a car again.

[IMG][/IMG]