Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 120

Thread: 1993 Hilux 2wd 1uzfe Turbo

  1. #1
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133

    1993 Hilux 2wd 1uzfe Turbo

    Sold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170205_175408.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	356.2 KB 
ID:	97786   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170205_175926.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	474.3 KB 
ID:	97787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170205_180006.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	447.8 KB 
ID:	97788   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170205_180334.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	497.1 KB 
ID:	97789   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170205_180627.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	400.5 KB 
ID:	97790  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170205_180636.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	408.0 KB 
ID:	97791   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_2887_done.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	694.4 KB 
ID:	97792   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_2910_done.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	375.0 KB 
ID:	97793  
    Last edited by millsi; 19-05-17 at 05:26 AM.
    Nope

  2. #2
    Registered User E-Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    3,784
    Well fuck me.
    caprice nugget.

  3. #3
    Registered User 50RTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    show bobs
    Posts
    2,661
    I have a gigantic throbber for this ute, i need some sort of anticogulant to relieve the pressure...

  4. #4
    Opens Guido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In my Den of Sin??
    Posts
    8,967
    Love this thing.
    Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

    My Italian 510

  5. #5
    "The bitches, are wet" Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ruddvegas
    Posts
    10,304
    Would look great done up as a prerunner.


    Wouldn't it Martin.

    Wouldn't it.

    Would it.

    Do it.

    Faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimi View Post
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnitzelburger View Post
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

    Sometimes im too busy to take names.

  6. #6
    Opens Guido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In my Den of Sin??
    Posts
    8,967
    I like the idea of pre-runner guards front & back, 18x10 & 18x12" wheels with suitably sized semis and a TR6060 manwell conversion.
    Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

    My Italian 510

  7. #7
    Registered User piss98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    PF Brisbane Cuntarm
    Posts
    17,903
    Has seats in the back though yeh (appears it does)? Guessing they need baby seats?

    Looks like a shitload of fun!
    Hide yo' wife!!!

  8. #8
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    No idea what a prerunner is but sounds good.
    Yep seats in the back. Registered as a 4 seater but no room for kids seats.
    Nope

  9. #9
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    Nope

  10. #10
    Registered User I'm DJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Beach-ville
    Posts
    9,120
    Fuck me, that as a pre runner, lifted a bit with those guards and silly bead offroad wheel s and it'd be $35k any day of the week.

    Dan, how much to sort that shit out?

    Awesome truck millsi
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluerx7 View Post
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .


  11. #11
    Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    11,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Would look great done up as a prerunner.


    Wouldn't it Martin.

    Wouldn't it.

    Would it.

    Do it.

    Faggot.
    The NSW rego thing is the issue for me. And yes Prerunner is 100% my thought process.
    Last edited by Mike Lowrrryyy; 11-02-17 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

  12. #12
    Brian Fantana SkidFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Adelaide, Marion
    Posts
    2,290
    Wow. V cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gussy View Post
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

  13. #13
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    The NSW rego thing is the issue for me. And yes Prerunner is 100% my thought process.
    Could always keep the rego in Qld though I don't think nsw would be an issue.
    Nope

  14. #14
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    Haven't advertised elsewhere yet as would prefer it not going to some flat brim fuckwit.
    More negotiable on price with pf cunse
    Nope

  15. #15
    cunning linguist lickmyleftone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mt Cotton
    Posts
    4,579
    I hate this place. No italics. So many different cars that normally I'd never even think of, I now want. I already have 6 cars at my place, with one double garage. FFS

    Corvette race car, this thing as is, or lifted, SORTED styles, Uncles Cobra and supercharged truck, Damos E55, the list goes on......
    The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

    when all else fails, hit it harder.

  16. #16
    Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    11,097
    Quote Originally Posted by millsi View Post
    Could always keep the rego in Qld though I don't think nsw would be an issue.
    Iíve listed the my F150 Lightning so Iíll see how quickly it sells. I might have to live at your place whilst I sort NSW rego. Is the Silver a standard colour?
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

  17. #17
    Registered User 50RTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    show bobs
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm DJ! View Post
    Fuck me, that as a pre runner, lifted a bit with those guards and silly bead offroad wheel s and it'd be $35k any day of the week.

    Dan, how much to sort that shit out?

    Awesome truck millsi

    Agrees, t'would be unreal...

    Set of guards for $1700 odd + paint, 6 of our 15 x 8 -44 60.1mm centerbore 2wd Hilux rims (30 arriving in 2.5 months) $8-900, lightbar brackets & 50" bar for $300, crank up torsion bars/body lift/find lift spindles in USA/wait 8 months for us to make long arm kits = instant urban assault vehicle!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16523568_10211462937160282_607546293_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	97895
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16523955_10211462937360287_1994546083_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	97896
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16593861_10211462937280285_1399663389_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	97897
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16667638_10211509397441760_2050196010_o.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	368.6 KB 
ID:	97898


    /thread Hijaculation
    Last edited by 50RTD; 12-02-17 at 12:20 PM.

  18. #18
    Registered User CA18escort's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Back in the nation's capital
    Posts
    1,424
    Looking at the pics it should be fine for NSW pending brake test :P fire wall choppage is not an issue with a full chassis. So long as it hasn't been notched at the the back you will be fine. Just wind down the boost for the brake test.

  19. #19
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrrryyy View Post
    Iíve listed the my F150 Lightning so Iíll see how quickly it sells. I might have to live at your place whilst I sort NSW rego. Is the Silver a standard colour?
    Haha. I'm sure we could work something out.
    Not a standard colour, I had it resprayed in 2006. Still looks fantastic. I could count on one hand the amount of times it has spent not garaged when not being driven.
    Last edited by millsi; 12-02-17 at 01:59 PM.
    Nope

  20. #20
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by 50RTD View Post
    Agrees, t'would be unreal...

    Set of guards for $1700 odd + paint, 6 of our 15 x 8 -44 60.1mm centerbore 2wd Hilux rims (30 arriving in 2.5 months) $8-900, lightbar brackets & 50" bar for $300, crank up torsion bars/body lift/find lift spindles in USA/wait 8 months for us to make long arm kits = instant urban assault vehicle!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16523568_10211462937160282_607546293_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	233.8 KB 
ID:	97895
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16523955_10211462937360287_1994546083_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	97896
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16593861_10211462937280285_1399663389_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	97897
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16667638_10211509397441760_2050196010_o.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	368.6 KB 
ID:	97898


    /thread Hijaculation
    No Torsion bars on this thing. As above, front has been converted to coil overs.
    Front guards are already the 4x4 versions.
    Nope

  21. #21
    Registered User bigshipengine.jpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    8,411
    Make it so.

    It Places the lotion in the basket!

  22. #22
    Chairbourn ranger! Mike Lowrrryyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    11,097
    Quote Originally Posted by CA18escort View Post
    Looking at the pics it should be fine for NSW pending brake test :P fire wall choppage is not an issue with a full chassis. So long as it hasn't been notched at the the back you will be fine. Just wind down the boost for the brake test.
    HAHA! I was going to email you tonight about box ticking.
    Quote Originally Posted by S View Post
    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bris
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by lickmyleftone View Post
    I hate this place. No italics. So many different cars that normally I'd never even think of, I now want. I already have 6 cars at my place, with one double garage. FFS

    Corvette race car, this thing as is, or lifted, SORTED styles, Uncles Cobra and supercharged truck, Damos E55, the list goes on......
    I know how you feel.. This Hilux is very cool, and I would have loved to jump on the brown RX7 this weekend. If it makes you feel better, I took Damo's E55 home today, so it's one car you can stop lusting over

  24. #24
    Like, whatever man Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by uuheels View Post
    I know how you feel.. This Hilux is very cool, and I would have loved to jump on the brown RX7 this weekend. If it makes you feel better, I took Damo's E55 home today, so it's one car you can stop lusting over
    Wait, so it didn't break down then?

  25. #25
    cunning linguist lickmyleftone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mt Cotton
    Posts
    4,579
    Quote Originally Posted by uuheels View Post
    I know how you feel.. This Hilux is very cool, and I would have loved to jump on the brown RX7 this weekend. If it makes you feel better, I took Damo's E55 home today, so it's one car you can stop lusting over
    Nice purchase. Lot of car for the bucks.
    The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

    when all else fails, hit it harder.

  26. #26
    Registered User clutch-monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    5,199
    Quote Originally Posted by lickmyleftone View Post
    I hate this place. No italics. So many different cars that normally I'd never even think of, I now want. I already have 6 cars at my place, with one double garage. FFS

    Corvette race car, this thing as is, or lifted, SORTED styles, Uncles Cobra and supercharged truck, Damos E55, the list goes on......
    this x2
    i've gone from not even being aware of hiluxes as anything other than background noise to suddenly wanting something like this.
    making me aware of these kinda options, this place is educational in a bad way

  27. #27
    cunning linguist lickmyleftone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mt Cotton
    Posts
    4,579
    Thanks for reminding me about a certain purple Porsche on my list.
    The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

    when all else fails, hit it harder.

  28. #28
    Registered User I'm DJ!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Beach-ville
    Posts
    9,120
    Why do I want this. Hmmmm fix supra or drive a luxaliscious lifted lux
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluerx7 View Post
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .


  29. #29
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm DJ! View Post
    Why do I want this. Hmmmm fix supra or drive a luxaliscious lifted lux
    Maybe this pic of the inside of the intake will help?
    Nope

  30. #30
    Dreamer millsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Logan Bogan
    Posts
    3,133
    18k
    Nope

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •