Thread: BF Falcoon door and actuator wiring diagram Does anyone know where to get it??

BF Falcoon door and actuator wiring diagram Does anyone know where to get it??

I just picked up a BF falcon wagon and its got central locking but no remote, so i bought a little box and remotes that i can hook up and control teh doors
    Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the doors? ive tried everything to hook it up and nothing seems to work.
    Thre are 5 wiries coming from the door actuator/box white, black and 3 diff yellows, none have constant power, ive tried splicing into all of them to get it to work but havent had any luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180718_141351.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	3.40 MB 
ID:	107527  

You know you can just buy a factory remote and link it to the bcm via a combo of ignition on offs and some other buttons?

ignition to ACC hit rear demist 3 times locks cycle press remote button locks will cycle repeat for next remote max of 5 iirc turn key off job done

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Rem...sid=m570.l1313
    Last edited by Hjtonner; 18-07-18 at 11:17 PM.

Yeah i looked that up last night LOL lucky the remote thing only cost me 17 bucks
    The 2 ford remotres off ebay cost 14 delivered LOL Hopefully the wagon has a antenna installed, i heard some didnt come with it, but having central locking u would presume it would
    Thanks Guys

AFAIK they all b series have them in built. that reprogramming method works from au to bf. fg needs IDS