Thread: FS BNE - Jackets, Boots, Gloves, Helmets, Jeans + more (On and Offload stuff)

FS BNE - Jackets, Boots, Gloves, Helmets, Jeans + more (On and Offload stuff)

EDIT - Photos don't seem to be working so right click and open image to view or all here -> https://imgur.com/a/ASolZXl

I'm no longer riding and this is taking up space. Make me an offer before I resort to cashies/gumtree. I work in Ipswich and live in Camp Hill. Will post for cost.

Bobblebee backpack. Complete with M1 300 sticker. A few marks and missing the waist strap that I never used. Can take 15" laptops + a heap of other stuff without the fear of anything you carry being lodged into you in an accident.

Shoei XR1000 Helmet. A few years old but I kept it as a spare/bookshelf ornament. Size S and comes with tinted visor.

Arai XD4 Helmet. 3 years old. Worn only a few times. Size S.

HJC Helmet. Size is Youth L/XL. This thing is old so I'd only recommend it for the bookshelf.

Jett Enduro Boots. Size 11US/45EUR. Worn only a few times. Excellent Condition.

Five RFX NEW (Size L/10) and RFX NEW Air (Size S/8) Gloves. The large are good condition and the small are excellent.

Ixon Mesh Summer Jacket. Size S. Good Condition. No Wet Lining.

Alpinestars Mesh Summer Jacket. Size S. Excellent Condition. Wet lining included.

Ladies Alpinestars SMX1.1 short boots. Worn literally once. Size 38.

Alpinestars MX Gloves. Average Condition. Size L.

Alpinestars SMX5. Good Condition (a few scuffs on toe and some wear on heel). Size 44EUR/9.5US.

Ladies DriRider Summer Jacket. Size 10. Worn Once.

Draggin Jeans Light Blue. Size 30. Kevlar in mesh (No stitching on outside). Good Condition.

Draggin Jeans Darker Blue. Size 30. Kevlar stitched to outside. Good Condition.

Draggin Jeans Black. Size 30. Kevlar stitched to outside. Good Condition.

DriRider Wet weather over pants. Size S. Excellent Condition. Black.

Ladies Alpinestars Stella SP-2 Gloves. Size S. Worn Once.

Oakley O-Frames. Matt black with grey tint or Carbon with Blue tint. Fair condition.

Answer MX Helmet. A few years old. Size S.
    Last edited by dab.of.oppo; 30-09-18 at 02:39 PM.
    No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
    "Lol!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Came here interested.
    Worst ad ever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	232274.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	108651
    No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
    "Lol!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"