Thread: Hafco AL1000C Metalmaster lathe - with loads of extras

More boost - less license Gareth87's Avatar

Hafco AL1000C Metalmaster lathe - with loads of extras

I'm selling my very loved Hafco Metalmaster.

It's the biggest 240v single phase lathe Hafco make. It originally belonged to my Uncle and it sat in his garage virtually unused for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me if it's only got a few days worth of turning under it's belt in entirety. Check this link for full details.. https://www.machineryhouse.com.au/L2...arch&s=al1000c (Mine doesn't have digital read out)

It's in as new condition and comes with thousands of dollars worth of brand new tungsten cutting tips, tooling, attachments and chucks. I have boxes of unused and brand new components, much of it I had to research what it does. (I'll take pics asap of inclusions)

I also have stacks of stainless and Ally tube for turning that I will throw in. The lathe comes with everything I have for it and all materials.

This is a current model lathe and if you take a look on the Hafco website, they currently retail as a bare machine for $9600.

I'll take $8500 with everything and I'll even deliver it for free to the Gold Coast area. It weighs 720kg and is a mammoth effort to transport and lift.

Call me on 0408 896 482, I don't receive updates from this website until I check it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth87; 10-02-19 at 06:13 PM.
    Nissan Bluebird powered by FJ20ET - Tuned by Matt Spry at P.I.T.S on E85 making 485hp @ 22psi

Professional superbike rider competing in the World Endurance Championship and Dunlop tyres test rider

That's good value with the tooling. Good luck.

More boost - less license Gareth87's Avatar
    The tooling is worth shit loads! Ive got 2 additional chucks.. brand new in box with receipt for over $400 each.. just to name 1 thing

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Nissan Bluebird powered by FJ20ET - Tuned by Matt Spry at P.I.T.S on E85 making 485hp @ 22psi

Professional superbike rider competing in the World Endurance Championship and Dunlop tyres test rider