Thread: Ebay Ducati Diavel - what could go wrong?

Ebay Ducati Diavel - what could go wrong?

It was late and i already had a few drinks, made a bid of $8989.89 and I won?

Always wanted a red bike.

spoke to the guy on the phone, seems decent enough. Flicked him the cash and bike is getting picked up this weekend by Joe Khoury some crazy harley drag racing guy.

comes with a venture rack and an error "EXVL" it's located 900km from me, I asked the guy if I should ride it home and he said I might die if it rains, has diablo rosso 2 tyres.

I've already had it transferred into my name as I was in Sydney for work. RMS office in city opens at 7am fucking so good.

will get to melbourne on tuesday,hope it's going to be ok.

Ebay Ducati Diavel - what could go wrong?

Wow I had no idea these were only $9k

Edit: score!! cheapest one on Bikesales is $12k
    Last edited by Mini_Me; 15-03-19 at 12:16 PM.

Supraholic
    That's nuts, I didn't think people actually bought vehicles on eBay. Did he not have success selling it on Gumtree or the like?
    '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by shifted View Post
    That's nuts, I didn't think people actually bought vehicles on eBay. Did he not have success selling it on Gumtree or the like?
    i bought a magna with 6mths reg for $300 once on ebay, after 3 months sold it for $300, next guy wrote it off (not at fault) original owner was located and pretty pisses as it changed hands 5-6 times, but was happy to split the $3k payout with the current owner

poor bastard bust have had an old address with vic roads, cos that bitch racked up some tolls and traffic fines i hear LOL

anyway

-CSH

I was expecting it to go crazy but the auction ended on a Thursday morning at 10ish am. The seller has a few bikes and wasn't in the mood to have his time wasted.

Have to see how it goes, I did a pssr check came through clean. The motor might grenade on me first day, who knows?

I've never bought a car on eBay, you can't pay via eBay is like a car sales thing $60 fee up to a certain value.