Thread: SEQ Motorcycle Painter

SEQ Motorcycle Painter

Hey Gents,

Thought I would ask this here. My Ducati got a bit of rub on the rear of the seat in transit to Brisbane and will need tidying up. Am also contemplating a more comprehensive tidy up. Anyone have experience with good sprayers in Brisbane area? Ducati experience would be good as I have found in the past some struggle to get the colours right.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside View Post
    Hey Gents,

Thought I would ask this here. My Ducati got a bit of rub on the rear of the seat in transit to Brisbane and will need tidying up. Am also contemplating a more comprehensive tidy up. Anyone have experience with good sprayers in Brisbane area? Ducati experience would be good as I have found in the past some struggle to get the colours right.
    Give Bevan at Euro Twins a call, he should be able to point you in the right direction.

Sweet. Thanks for the tip. Sounds like he will be a good guy to speak to re belt changes and other mech work beyond my skills?

Yes he knows ducati.

Just a quick thanks re tips. MVLUV. Bevan is a champ. Have had new hoops fitted to both bikes. Nopics fork seals need attention as well so getting sorted later this week. Being strapped to a motorcycle trailer inside a 20 container for 4000 odd km is suboptimal. The sprayer (zealous airbrush studio) is sorting the seat paint repair. Plan is to have everything sorted for a ride to the super bikes at Morgan Park in a couple of weeks. Maybe a quick tyre scrub in to Glorious prior.

Cool, if you want a Glorious guide let me know, I'll show you the good lines.