Thread: 1994 UZZ30 Soarer - Vortech/CDI/Built auto/Water-meth, all the fruit $8k

1994 UZZ30 Soarer - Vortech/CDI/Built auto/Water-meth, all the fruit $8k

My build thread is here which covers things in excruciating detail, (http://www.performanceforums.com/for...ible-is-boring) but I've also included the facebook ad/summary below:

This thing has had tons of money spent on it by the previous owner, who unfortunately was rather incompetent, and thus then required even more money from me to fix his fuck-ups.

1994 UZZ30 Soarer Limited
    - 1uz, recently refreshed with new water pump, timing belt, all seals, new radiator hoses, new thermostat. Pretty much everything outside the bottom end has been done
    - Kelford 207-SC camshafts
    - TGP head gasket
    - ARP head bolts and valve springs
    - Megan Racing engine and gearbox mounts
    - Vortech V2SQ supercharger. 14psi and 18psi pulleys supplied (it made 460hp on the 14psi pulley). This SC package is worth as much as the whole bloody car...
    - M&W Pro-14 CDI
    - Extractors, magnaflow mufflers, is very nice and quiet when cruising but opens up when you open the throttle
    - V88 Vipec ecu
    - 440cc 7MGTE injectors, recently serviced and flow tested etc
    - Twin walbro 255 fuel pumps
    - Twin metal fuel line feeds and upgraded return line. Speedflow fittings throughout
    - Magnafuel adjustable fuel reg
    - Snow water-methanol injection kit with 625 ml/min nozzle, methanol level sensor light and controller (multiple nozzles available)
    - Gearbox rebuilt and installed PWR transmission cooler, suprastick transmission ecu (2 maps have been loaded with custom tune) and 1.5 stage shift kit
    - PWR front mount intercooler and 2 core aluminium radiator (radiator now replaced with a Fenix rad as the PWR was leaking)
    - Oil catch can
    - Soarer TT upgraded front and rear brakes with drilled discs
    - Soarer TT Torsen LSD
    - K-sport coilovers (need replacing)
    - New rear wheel bearings
    - Rebuilt alternator
    - Custom green paintjob, much brighter than the factory green
    - 18 Starcorp Impul wheels: 275/35/18 rears and 235/40/18 fronts
    - Custom leatherette seat covers (Not currently fitted)
    - Upgraded sound system with touch screen alpine head unit (shit)
    - HID headlights (shit)
    - Have box of random bits and pieces which come with the car

$8k, mildly negotiable if you show up with cash on the spot. I will not negotiate a lower price for a drawn out process with 3 visits, 2 inspections, I need to talk to my missus, my mate and my mates missus before I can buy it etc etc

Those who know me know that after I bought the car I spent the subsequent 18 months fixing a plethora of issues, including a mild fusebox fire. The wiring was an absolute disaster when I bought it. I have re-done the engine and transmission looms so that they are no longer an abortion, and everything works.. but nonetheless it isnt pretty in the footwell... The car still has some annoying issues, such as a clunk from the diff mounts, and the engine needs a re-tune as I changed the injectors (it came with decapped mazda piece of shit injectors and the previous owner was an idiot that didnt know a good tune from his arsehole) but it does drive and haul arse nonetheless.

It will kick the arse end out at 120kmh if you stomp the throttle so If I dont know you, you can't drive it unless you put money down first.

Looking to move this on quick. The car will be taken off the market and sold to a mate of mine if it isnt sold by the end of the weekend (if you give me a deposit before then then I will hold it). Be under no illusions, the car is not perfect, and is not suited to someone who isnt confident of their abilities to maintain it. If you are interested please dont waste my time. Sort your money and your questions out before showing up. The car will be gone by the end of this weekend one way or another

Last edited by trdee; 28-05-19 at 09:28 AM.
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2 | 1994 UZZ31 Soarer 1UZ-FZE - Cruise missile

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo View Post
    The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    GLWS man.

I know it wasn't even that bad to start with, just you're standards are very high!
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

A lot of car for the money.
    #teamtremolo
    Quote Originally Posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
    And i'd still fuck Betty....

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    A lot of car for the money.
    unfortunately being housed in a soarer means a 15k driveline package is worthless. i've had to write the most aggro ad on facebook in the hope that it prevents meth heads and dreamers from trying it on... it has only been partially successful in weeding them out. i sold a bog filled starlet with a 4K for more than this without even fucking advertising it!!
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2 | 1994 UZZ31 Soarer 1UZ-FZE - Cruise missile

Mother of god
    Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Its a awesome car if you just use it to drive to the bottlo and back, if it dies on the way back you will have something to drink while you walk.
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Fuck I'm retarded

drink the water meth lol

I sense a fatz lowball incoming

Opinionated Cunt perthdrivers.txt's Avatar
    Decent numbers for a shitty centrifugal blower
    e85 it and go for gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfturbomax View Post
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    1UZ+1NZ...

GLWS - I've never understood why Soarers are so under priced.

turbo that is not so phat
    Quote Originally Posted by Backmarker View Post
    GLWS - I've never understood why Soarers are so under priced.
    i got an email earlier from OPSM, up to 50% off sale... encourage you to visit one of their stores.

I like to think that Soarers are correctly priced, and indicate where Supras would be if it wasn't for the F&F derived fanboy bullshit. They are 25 years old after all!
    Norbie!

Quote Originally Posted by phat-turbo View Post
    i got an email earlier from OPSM, up to 50% off sale... encourage you to visit one of their stores.

As my no pics says, looks aren't everything. It's a Turbo rear wheel drive coupe (or a v8) and they go for about the same as an automatic E30 sedan.

it's pretty disgusting how cheap they are. i dont think my example looks half bad either... but i would say that :P

in the meantime, can one of you fuckers buy my car?

Registered User bigshipengine.jpg's Avatar
    Fuck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It Places the lotion in the basket!

Purist, whats that? Jason Broadhurst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phat-turbo View Post
    Irrespective of the fact it's a for sale thread, close it - we're done here.
    Jason Broadhurst

Someone once asked me if they could use my mower. I said "sure, so long as it doesn't leave my yard"

foamy has convinced me to hold onto this a little longer in the vain attempt to sell it to someone else other than harreh cos fuck that guy. if youre keen let me know asap before i rage quit and the vulture swoops in

Picked up by Harreh yesterday after getting enquiries from nothing but shitcunts and timewasters the entire time. At least I know the parts will live on in another soarer (and ill get to drive it without caring if it breaks haha)

Quote Originally Posted by trdee View Post
    getting enquiries from nothing but shitcunts and timewasters the entire time
    I find this easy to believe judging by the quality of individuals found on the Soarer FB groups.
    Norbie!

Quote Originally Posted by Norbie View Post
    I find this easy to believe judging by the quality of individuals found on the Soarer FB groups.
    Whole heartedly agree with this