• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    10s for $100?
    100sec for $100 :D
    'Lifes pretty straight without twisties'

Comment

^ pay me $100 and i'll run the 400m for you

hoonboy, what your suggesting, but just go meth injection, alot less fucking around, leave all the standard efi gear and do what i said in my last post. meth/hobb switch etc.

rather than setting a goal of 13's, why not just see who can go the fastest for $XXXX. maybe raise it up to $3000, would reaaalllyyy open up the options then, turbo conversions would become more reasonable, but its still a small enough amount of money for lots of people to get involved

Comment

how cheap can a ca18det be had with turbo, ecu etc but no gearbox?
        Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
          Hmm... I have a CM with a 265 and extractors sitting around which could do this. $70 invested so far and it's almost roadworthy. Where does one get a decent 4bbL with holley from for $200?
          pretty much a case of "right place at right time". i actually got a cain 4bbl with reco 465 holley for $150! cast iron (converted 2bbl) manifolds go on ebay regularly for $50ish. or maybe run a 500holley with adapter on stock manifold?

cm isnt a bad base, they weigh 100kg more than pre CL vals though due to side intrusion bars in the doors and a few other things, but have cold air inake standard, better brakes/suspension and the elb distributor (makes efi conversions easier)
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by millsi View Post
            Someone dump a ca18det 'box on your driveway?

Comment

Originally posted by millsi View Post
              Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

There is no way I can get the ute registered and running a 13 for 1300. Unreg, I could do it but I wouldn't be able to stop.
                Proudly presenting the new foot long chocolate Subway.
                Originally posted by ALLMTR
                Rats tail haircut used to mean make sure the OC spray is shaken

Comment

historic rego dave
                  70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                  Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Is it possible to reclaim some of the purchase price of vehicle if you sell stuff off it, eg buy $700 car sell $400 worth of bits off it, so $1000 left for mods??
                    Moo Powered Courier...coming soon, just need time and money

Comment

i believe reg etc isnt included in the price.

re the ca18 gearbox, im thinking the ca20 is a bolt up?
                      Nope

Comment

even so, if you have to reg the car to be in the competition, people with dirty old shitty cars like me n dave, you may as well make it a 10year competition. if i had to go full reg on my vals it would mean a full rebuild. historic rego on the other hand, is easier and cheaper to get, and serves the purpose

Comment

Originally posted by gianttomato View Post
                          There is no way I can get the ute registered and running a 13 for 1300. Unreg, I could do it but I wouldn't be able to stop.

I have a 7MGTE that you should buy. Needs a turbo and afm but has a T3 flange adaptor so you could fit any number of turbos. Has ecu and wiring loom. PM if keen.
                          David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                          You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

It was your ad on Toymods that piqued my interest.
                            Proudly presenting the new foot long chocolate Subway.
                            Originally posted by ALLMTR
                            Rats tail haircut used to mean make sure the OC spray is shaken

Comment

It will be at a reduced price for you.
                              There's also a fairly mint Corona MK2 sedan up here with 60k on the clock that you should buy. Wants about $1500.
                              David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                              You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

The more i think about it, the more i think it should be.

$2000 street car challenge

1. No nitrous
                                2. Within rta capcity guidelines (no big block 120ys)
                                3. Safety items not counted in total ie ball joints/wheel bearings
                                4. Receipt or fair market value for all parts

Includes vehicle purchase but not rego costs.
                                Must drive to track.
                                Fastest car wins.

/zoomfeature

Comment

Working...
                                X