This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i'd prefer to stay at the original budget of $1300 but if it goes to $2000 gives me something to do with the cressida i have in the backyard.
    2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
    SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
    1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
    -------------------------
    http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

Im old school so put me down for 1300. If its too hard for you, just say it Completion date should be April 1st. Moo gemini won't fit rta guidelines
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
        Moo gemini won't fit rta guidelines
        would turbo'd r31's?
        Originally posted by Rdyno
        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
        Originally posted by Tripper
        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Yep

Comment

I'd be keen although i have half the shit already which i guess is cheating :s

Comment

what about a VN "floorpan with wheels" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Imposter Forg View Post
                what about a VN "floorpan with wheels" ?
                not exactly registerable
                Originally posted by Rdyno
                70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                Originally posted by Tripper
                Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

nah in the ACT it doesn't matter, if it's rego'd before just don't get defected and you can keep getting rego renewals, sp start with a rego'd one

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                    Im old school so put me down for 1300. If its too hard for you, just say it Completion date should be April 1st. Moo gemini won't fit rta guidelines
                    does a moo Gemini meet the ncorp, or what ever the national guidelines are called, cause gassed250 said in his V8 sigma thread that its up to the gingerbeer in NSW, not to mention different rules in different states.

I suggest using the Ncorp shit as part of the rules as it gives everyone equal rules, weights from wikipedia to be used.
                    Make the builds public, and links receipts for parts or the car must be posted, if a part you have in stock is to be used a couple of links to similar parts are required to justify the price you are claiming for it, also ebay parts the postage must be included in the purchase price as it stops people buying a $2 part and paying $500 postage for it
                    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Imposter Forg View Post
                      nah in the ACT it doesn't matter, if it's rego'd before just don't get defected and you can keep getting rego renewals, sp start with a rego'd one

no, the idea is that you have to build a registerable car
                      Originally posted by Mr Jones
                      Farmer its all about how you cut them up, like a dead hooker jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

The "free/already have one" thing would need to be managed somehow. If you did honestly, genuinely get the car/component for free then you shouldn't be penalised for that but . . .

Comment

registerable fucks the rules up because no cool hacked together POS's will be eligible, and those are the best kinds of cars

stuff like a 454 shoehorned into an old civic for less than $1300 etc

Comment

RTA rules would give everyone equal rules plus you could actually register it in NSW, QLD, SA and QLD (where the majority of the competitors would come from)
                            Paying for postage is a bit pedantic (next you'll want fuel to the wreckers added)
                            If someone really wants to cheat then that is a matter for them (and the ensuing lynch mob)

Comment

Registerablish is one of the best parts of it

Comment

so pretty much a '75 volvo with a big turbo

NCOP says no to anything with a turbo added after '75 cause of emissions

Comment

Working...
                                X