X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OKE020 View Post
    What is an exceptable market value on a mx83 cressida rolling shell?
    slab
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by OKE020 View Post
      What is an exceptable market value on a mx83 cressida rolling shell?
      how shit?

id have no problems with $700 running.

roller with no engine and trans ~ $500?

(cause unlike a $50 VN these things are actually wanted)

Comment

rules draft 2 sounds good. April 9 we have TnT at willowbank, as long its ready by then i think we can make this good to go as of Jan 1? We may need a list of entrants, should we make a winners prize?

Comment

they arent that wanted. just a shity old 80s toyota sedan.

i reckon it would be worth scrap value.. roughtly $150ish?
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

A lot of you crack me up with your cost estimates.

Like BeerADDD said, a near stock turbo Volvo 740/760 will do it. Or a decent $200 240 with a $300 740 donor gets some weight out and probably adds SFA to the cost once you consider the spares/scrap value of the 740 wreck.

$300 for a manual 760T (with fucked turbo), $200 for ex-Skyline Turbo, $100 for Ebay Intercooler, $300 for 3" exhaust, $50 for boost bleed, and away you go.
            The stock 740 ECU even copes with bigger injectors if you feel the need to extend the motor's lifespan to a decent amount...

And because 7MGTEs keep being metioned: I've got a 7MGTE here - made 212kw ATW in a Crown before the Crown was written off. Metal head gasket. All accessories, manual flywheel, starter, ECU w boost cut defender, and 3" dump pipe. $500 and take it away.

the source:
            "that fool that send that message i dont want no old car to buy .the question was not the dizzy it is the toyota pin out that i wanted to no.that goes to the dizzy."

Comment

I agree with all the rules but $1300 is too tight.
              You'll just get everyone using their "free" parts to make budget which defeats the purpose.

$2000 is doable, allows more options and will promote more honesty.
              Just my opinion but you guys let me s know when you decide.

Comment

also, would it be ok to buy an r32 gtst or toyota soarer not running for like $500 but then spend $500 on it to get it running?

Comment

Are we counting the money you recoup by selling off unwanted parts?

the source:
                  "that fool that send that message i dont want no old car to buy .the question was not the dizzy it is the toyota pin out that i wanted to no.that goes to the dizzy."

Comment

if you can get one for $500 i cant see why not? surely they'd be well fucked for that price?

Comment

I have no problem with free or very cheap stuff but it needs to verifiablish? ? ?

Maybe?
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by Spac View Post
                        Are we counting the money you recoup by selling off unwanted parts?
                        I say no.

One could pickup a cheap R32 GTST (insert random jap import boostcrusing shitbox here) for like 2+k then strip bits off it back down to $1300 value.

(ie, complete interior, air cond, stereo etc).

And no free random parts, every part needs an agreed dollar value.

....Pick your shitbox wisely

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                          if you can get one for $500 i cant see why not? surely they'd be well fucked for that price?
                          hmm you would be surprised. so many of these fuckers getting around so cheap with minor problems

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Surewood View Post
                            I say no.

One could pickup a cheap R32 GTST (insert random jap import boostcrusing shitbox here) for like 2+k then strip bits off it back down to $1300 value.

(ie, complete interior, air cond, stereo etc).

And no free random parts, every part needs an agreed dollar value.

....Pick your shitbox wisely
                            x2 no selling parts to recoup costs, that wouldnt be fair

Comment

donated/gifted parts etc. can have the costs determined by the lowest price for the same/similar item on another forum (boost/ausrotary) or ebay in the last 12 months?

Also, I'd say that dispute of costs etc. can only be made by other competitors, not opened up to everyone on the forum... which counts me out because I've got nowhere to put a car
                              Originally posted by myshortyboomba
                              I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

Check fist post.

Turning the car into a shitbox is discouraged. Selling of parts to be replaced is OK, so you can sell the old engine if you are replacing it with a new one. Or sell the old injectors if you are getting bigger ones etc. You can't sell parts of the car which will take it further from being a good street car, like interior, or 4 piston brakes on a R32 etc.
                                10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
                                Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                                X