This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just meant to be a bit of fun isn't it? Friendly competition? PF cunts slapping together some racecars for cheap? To hell with guidelines, the more the merrier, get a 13 for 1300 bucks or under and let the games begin.
    Originally posted by Gussy
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
      the lynch mob will tell you to get fucked and you'll be racing on your own. (Same as I will be if you cunts declare no NOS and rego mandatory! )
      But there are seriously are bargains like that out there. If the car was legitimately purchased for that sort of money should you be banned?
      10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
      Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZR31 View Post
        But there seriously are bargains like that out there. If the car was legitimately purchased for that sort of money should you be banned?
        look, if the sale is legitimate and can be backed up with reciept and rego transfer (if regoed) then more power to ya. At the end of the day, it's all a bit of fun so who really gives a shit?

Too many god damn rules in the world as it is.
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

I think the spirit is build a 13 second car for $1300.
          Not buy a 13 second car for $1300.
          That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by <---cop View Post
            I think the spirit is build a 13 second car for $1300.
            Not buy a 13 second car for $1300.
            That's the difference.
            See this^

Bodgy is good
            Lightning is at my discretion - don't fuck with me

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
              look, if the sale is legitimate and can be backed up with reciept and rego transfer (if regoed) then more power to ya. At the end of the day, it's all a bit of fun so who really gives a shit?
              Thats my point. Initially I didn't really want these sorts of cars in there. But in reality they should be allowed if you genuinely did buy them for under $1300. Thats what a few people have been saying through the thread so we may as well let em in. Thats when I got rid of the rule list. But it does detract from the "spirit of the challenge" a little.
              10.83 @ 125

Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by choppo View Post
                See this^

Bodgy is good
                I agree. Built is better. Its awesome to see the tricks and out of the box thinking people are using to BUILD these cars. I think its going to be pretty impossible to buy a 13 sec car for $1300 but you could get something needing repair and further mods to get there. Not as good as fully building it but should it be out from the start?
                10.83 @ 125

Comment

So when are these moderator cunts going to create a new subsection under street cars and move this thread and all the car threads into it?

Comment

Ive had a change of heart. Wingers will winge no matter what. They'll winge now about the rules or later about the cars. Fuck the rules just do it!!!!!
                    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Bullshit!!! What are you up to?????

Comment

So farken when is this gonna happen?? (i need to buy a shitter 2 weeks before the nominated date and try to make it 13sec style fast)
                        Lightning is at my discretion - don't fuck with me

Comment

Originally posted by <---cop View Post
                          Bullshit!!! What are you up to?????
                          Nothing, I'll build mine to the rules I posted ie registerable, within RTA guidelines and no NOS
                          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

postage cost of parts excluded form $1300? everything I get has to be posted, living out in the bush, and if you are in a major city, I bet you don't count your fuel cost to run 15 suburbs away to pick up a hectic BOV
                            E36 M3 12.92 @ 108.64mph, N/A 3.0L

Comment

If you are buying bovs for this challenge you are doing it wrong. :D I reckon postage excluded.
                              10.83 @ 125

Comment

Originally posted by morerevsm3 View Post
                                postage cost of parts excluded form $1300? everything I get has to be posted, living out in the bush, and if you are in a major city, I bet you don't count your fuel cost to run 15 suburbs away to pick up a hectic BOV
                                i reckon thats fair.
                                im a cunt
                                and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Working...
                                X