Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I think Hogan said it was one of his best trolls or something. Its possible Roger is into rotaries now.
    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

or victor mower powered 2 stroke V8 corollas...
      BA GT
      13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmac View Post
        I thought Aaron Hogan claimed responsibility for the SC4 identity? Did I miss something? Is this the real roger?

also - a year or two back I went through watching a few of the roger cordia sendups. by the time I had seen a few already and clicked on the link for the one 2JZR31 linked to, and saw the guy with toobs packets on his head, I nearly wet my pants laughing.

Didn't teh real roger move on to suzuki swift or something like that, and supercharged it in such a way that the 'upgraded' car was actually slower than a stock one when new??? Not that he realised it of course..
        Ah, now that makes sense! I wondered why you kind of arced up at me. No, my "best troll evar" was saying i'm not confident of doing a 13.XX et and getting him to rant in reply.

Fuckin' LOL. has to be someone here being a sock-puppet though. Fuck SC4 was pushing buttons!

Also I just you tube'd a turbo rebuild vid and came across this one - by cordiafreaks - the Roger paralells are awesome. I love how he umms and ahh's his way through it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNlKPgrgwgw&NR=1
        Originally posted by myliberty
        My car is a broken heap of shit too, so we have something in common.
        13's for $1300: RX4/929 nugget.

Comment

I heard SC4/Roger is actually Besanko's bruvver... Taught him everything he knows.

Comment

I had a productive day at work today...

AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

calling spooncunt
              Nope

Comment

roger unmasked
                you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post

Nice work. I like that they're subtle. As we approach shakedown there should be some funny stories coming out that may offer inspiration for a more elaborate version or catch phrase. That's just the PF way.

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post

Me likey!
                    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by allmtr View Post
                      me likey!
                      +1
                      BA GT
                      13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

Nice. Does it say cunt anywhere on it?
                        10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
                        Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

How much are they?
                          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid View Post
                            Yeah I followed that build religiously back then. That's almost ten grand of work to run a 13.9. Yeah, real worthwhile project that one.
                            If you followed the project back then you might remember that we spent money of things to keep the car reliable given that it was my daily driver back then. It wasn't a one shot pony. That car did over 250 drag passes and over 200 dyno runs as well as serving as my daily driver for about 3 years. Given that no one had ever come close to 13.83 with a NA VN V6 (with a set-up that was built for turbo/supercharging) back then I think it was a very worthwhile project. The car was built around eight years ago so lets keep things in perspective.

As for the 13s for $1300. I'm a fan, if the wife lets me I might even come to play.

I picked up an EL Falcon late last year for $100 (verifiable by several threads I posted at the time) and now i'm think the old T04 Rajay in the shed that I picked up for $400 a decade ago might have a home.

I'm only halfway through the thread so far. I'll read the rest and see what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
                              If you followed the project back then you might remember that we spent money of things to keep the car reliable given that it was my daily driver back then. It wasn't a one shot pony. ....

The car was built around eight years ago so lets keep things in perspective.
                              The proliferation of cheap (new and used) performance parts, the existence of ebay and the increasing amount of web-based general automotive knowledge in the last decade has been awesome for tinkerers like myself.

Comment

Okay, finished the thread now.

Some interesting ideas. I'm kind of late in the game but it might be doable. Have to have a look in the shed and see what's about.

Comment

Working...
                                X