X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol get him to do it.

Post results.

After reading turbohemi's entry I want to go buy a $500 EF and put nitrous on it so I can be part of these of these shenanigans.
    Maverick - gone
    Turbo AU Ute

Comment

Originally posted by Dansedgli View Post
      lol get him to do it.

Post results.

After reading turbohemi's entry I want to go buy a $500 EF and put nitrous on it so I can be part of these of these shenanigans.
      Glad I didn't buy the small shot kit. 125hp shot is the way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by sammm View Post
        Free Ford turbo starting with C - its a 90s Capri for sure.
        telstar :fgay:
        Originally posted by Rdyno
        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
        Originally posted by Tripper
        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e64oiaPwWo
          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e64oiaPwWo

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smipN-3v8H0 same kinda dealio but with a 100 shot

Comment

EDIT LOL: this was next, lawnmower nos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yaubuvQVec
                Originally posted by psssi98
                I'm not down for crossing swords in the mud. :p

Comment

Reckon I could knock 3 seconds of the 1/4 mile times of a 1200kg car with 160hp stock/manual trans, with a 150 shot of nitrous?
                  Life's too short to drive boring cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                    Reckon I could knock 3 seconds of the 1/4 mile times of a 1200kg car with 160hp stock/manual trans, with a 150 shot of nitrous?

Or you could do it with a 1350kg car with a 210hp/auto trans and 125 shot of NOS

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                      One way to find out. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                        One way to find out. . .
                        True enough. Can't do it this year, reckon this is going to be a yearly thing?
                        Life's too short to drive boring cars.

Comment

Does the cars have to run a streetable exhaust I.e mufflers or tailpipe too the back of the car or is straight out the headers acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushman View Post
                            Does the cars have to run a streetable exhaust I.e mufflers or tailpipe too the back of the car or is straight out the headers acceptable?

I ran a straight through muffler and a side pipe, mainly because I like to hear what's going on with the engine when I'm racing. You can't hear shit with a straight out pipe. Most street meetings require a muffler as well.

Comment

Just so I'm clear what is the end date for the competition and the story being written up for SM?

I remember reading somewhere end of June, is this still the case?
                              Originally posted by Dimi
                              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchypiMp View Post
                                Just so I'm clear what is the end date for the competition and the story being written up for SM?

I remember reading somewhere end of June, is this still the case?
                                End of June is the semi-official end at this point I think we've all agreed, and that's when I'll be really starting to get cracking on the story. At the moment I only have one picture disc so far though. Some people need to get their shite together.

Comment

Working...
                                X