Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to send your pics into Scott so he can make the SM article.
    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Is the article still planned to be finalised by the end of June? I'll be agonisingly close, but will miss the end of the month cutoff

I reckon a few of the other serious contenders are in the same boat.
      Originally posted by Dimi
      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

It won't be finalised, but I have to make the cut off somewhere. And at the end of the day the guys in the office might go, fuck it, no one cares about a couple shitbox VN's, a falcon and some jap/eurocrap; they have the final say on everything. But I'll write it up and try and make it as interesting as possible and see if this ship will sail.

Comment

Yeah no way the streak is going to get another run in the next week. We're still waiting on extractors and bits from Summit.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

What bits? I've got a dirt motorkhana on the 10th and won't be doing anything nitrous wise on the wagon until after then (unless I enter in Gaz's Magna again...)

Comment

just a boost valve. stupid kit didnt come with one.
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                just a boost valve. stupid kit didnt come with one.
                Boost!?

Comment

for the trans pump

Comment

yeah not for an air pump sadly.

Comment

Should it of come with one or is it an extra?

Comment

its an extra as the v8 boxes have the right one.

Comment

So when is the official wooden dick presentation?

Comment

crap, looks like I need to buy one as well

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
                              crap, looks like I need to buy one as well
                              A wooden dick?

Comment

no of course not, I need to buy an official wooden dick presentation.

Comment

Working...
                                X