X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sucks is that I can see me running the 1/4 very soon in the cort... :|
    BA GT
    13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

so is the 13's for 1300 just going to be ongoing thing ?

thinking I might jump on the bandwagon as a late starter.
      Originally posted by oioioioioi
      how about you go buy a kilo of sausages you lazy fuck, and then fucking count them

Comment

Originally posted by stumbles View Post
        so is the 13's for 1300 just going to be ongoing thing ?

thinking I might jump on the bandwagon as a late starter.
        you aint going to win the black wooden dick that was offered as a prize
        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

So, what happened to all the cars that weren't completed? I reckon everyone who didn't finish should do at least one more update to let everyone know what happened to their car/s at the end.

As for the SM story. I'm going to ask tomorrow if they're ever going to run the thing. If the answer is no, then I'll just put the story up here.

Comment

Mines is still sitting here along with the bits needed to finish it. Got a dirt khanacross in a few weeks so it won't be touched before then but it may get looked at in the holidays.

Comment

mine should be done in time for COTM
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

I meant update in the relevant threads for your cars, not here.

Comment

i just discovered this via a via a via a link

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/999-challenge.html
                  Originally posted by tim510
                  More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
                  http://www.Tutter.net

Comment

Originally posted by tut View Post
                    i just discovered this via a via a via a link

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/999-challenge.html
                    Nice. Quickest car from this year was a 13.33 over the quarter, and last year a 13.25. So what is 1000 quid worth? About $1500AUD? ($1586 on todays currency, call it $1600)

What is rego worth over there though, that's got to be a big cost? Maybe we should do a $1500 or $2000 challenge or something, but insist the cars be regoed. Everyone show up at the track on the same day.

Comment

their cars have to be able to be allowed to be driven on the street.

also, they do slaloms too..

i can see a fair few of "our contestants" fail at the slalom and to win they had to have the lowest total time... so shaving a sec off the quarter was less interesting than to shave 2 seconds on the slalom..
                      More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god

Comment

Originally posted by tut View Post
                        their cars have to be able to be allowed to be driven on the street.

also, they do slaloms too..

i can see a fair few of "our contestants" fail at the slalom and to win they had to have the lowest total time... so shaving a sec off the quarter was less interesting than to shave 2 seconds on the slalom..
                        Finding a track that will let you set up a slalom course is hard though.

Comment

yeah, the advantage of a small country is that everybody can use the same track, and you just rent it for a day...

well, teh magazine did. and with heaps of contestants each paying 5 pounds, and whatever..

anyway

i'm babbling
                          More rabbit less turtle!

Comment

I don't see why you don't just do the same format again?

Gives those that couldn't have a go last time a chance at it, and also lets those that have taken longer to get there's done!
                            AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

You could, but I figure those that haven't got them done yet aren't going to get them done in any kind of timeframe you set. Maybe they could, but I was thinking a slightly new idea using some of the PPC mag rules.

How's this -

$2000 Budget (can spend less though)
                              Cars must be registered and drive to the track under their own power
                              Previous 13 for $1300 finalist cars excluded (that excludes just six cars, but not the guys who had them)
                              No selling parts to modify budget (rather than give 250lb leeway, just give the extra budget)
                              All cars race same week at whatever track closest (set a date?). Would love to have everyone at same place same day but is it too hard?

Thoughts? Criticisms? Death threats?

Comment

Sounds good but set more time this time around.. Ie a full year or so
                                Originally posted by Rdyno
                                70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                                Originally posted by Tripper
                                Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Working...
                                X