X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    Sounds good but set more time this time around.. Ie a full year or so
    I think a year is too long. People will think they've got forever and still leave everything to the last minute, others will build their car in the first two months and then have to wait ten months for everyone else to finish. I think it should be six months tops.

Comment

Nothing happens without a deadline

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
        Nothing happens without a deadline
        All too true. Especially in my job.

Comment

With 6 months and the $1300 challenge i couldnt get the money together to get all the parts.. Let alone fit them. No hope with a $2k challenge
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
            With 6 months and the $1300 challenge i couldnt get the money together to get all the parts.. Let alone fit them. No hope with a $2k challenge
            You need to sell some stuff dude. How many cars have you got? Part those fuckers out.

Seriously though, I'm reasonably cash poor myself, everytime it seems like I want something these days it's like, "Hmm, what can I sell." The trick is keeping the missus's hands off the cash after you've sold your toys.

Comment

what if you set a budget of $1k, car doesnt need to be regod or look stock or anything and just see who can go the quickest.
              Originally posted by oioioioioi
              how about you go buy a kilo of sausages you lazy fuck, and then fucking count them

Comment

Originally posted by stumbles View Post
                what if you set a budget of $1k, car doesnt need to be regod or look stock or anything and just see who can go the quickest.
                Because you'll end up with two pieces of tube with some wheels, an engine, and a seat bolted to it. Some cunt will die.

Comment

Loltards: http://www.xfalcon.com/forum/showthr...ormance-Series
                  Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                  I <3 Hamster

Comment

So , to run a 13.99 , what would be considered a good 60 foot time , and what should be the speed as you go through the traps?
                    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Gus The Snail View Post
                      So , to run a 13.99 , what would be considered a good 60 foot time , and what should be the speed as you go through the traps?
                      99-100mph

But 60-foot is harder to call, probably 1.9 or something will get you there pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus The Snail
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	6574822

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	6574828

Comment

Originally posted by blownhemi View Post
                            99-100mph

But 60-foot is harder to call, probably 1.9 or something will get you there pretty easy.
                            Currently doing a 2.2 60' with terminal of 84mph , i think my tyres are letting me down a bit ( rolling diameter ).
                            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Comment

wats the go with this? i was lookin at this a few months ago but thought it was over. is this officially still going or completed? if its still going what is the calender look like now? when is completion date?

on another note regarding the rules; "update: Weight based costings removed due to public demand."

Are you stating people can have any weight aiding expenditure as cost-free?

Comment

dude, 2011 was the first 13-4-1300 challenge and was open to all driven wheel confirugations (fwd, rwd, awd, etc.). this year's challenge is FWD only 13-4-1300. there is a thread started by blownhemi stating that it will wrap up by the end of this month. i'm not sure as to the reason for this specific date; i would have thought a duration of the entire year would have been better because of the staggered starting of the entrants.

maybe blownhemi can clarify? to date Excel and the Lancer are the only ones to have run. Nubira, Pulsar, Magna and 626 are all in the build and it looks like at least 3 of those won't make the deadline.

as for 'weight based costings' i think that may have been a way to judge the price of an item used for a 13-4-1300 car of unknown value? either way, i don't think it means 'weight aiding' expenditures are cost free...

Comment

Working...
                                X