• Show
Clear All

XF Falcon - $300
    E-Series 4.0 - $300
    Cam Regrind (go as big as possible - no ECU concerns - read on) - $150
    CPi manifold with 4 barrel adapter - $50
    Holley 465 - $250
    Distributor + mods - $50

Only leaves $200 for diff welding, a gearbox and anything else I have forgotten.

T5s start at $500 and the BW 3 speed in the XF might not last a 1/4 mile.

Comment

Xf is only 70kg lighter than ea
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
        From my calcs a vr would need to lose 200kg and gain 25-30 rwhp
        i assume you are talking about the V6
        VN-VR use the buick the VS use's the ecotech from memory the K frame is a bolt in if not the same, Is a Vn 200kg lighter than a VS and is the emotec 30rwkw more, would a cheap turbo or supercharger be enough to do it
        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Interested.....

I would probably lean towards a vr with n20 and as much weight taken out with a gas axe as possible.

Sydney Dents
          Paintless Dent Removal
          https://www.facebook.com/sydneydents/
          https://www.instagram.com/sydneydents/

Comment

Xf is only 70kg lighter than ea
            Really? Replace XF with EA then.

Comment

I think out of the falcon / commodore i'd go with a manual falcon ea-el MPI + turbo

this one will do

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/88-ford-falco...item27b7699044
              2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
              SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
              1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
              -------------------------
              http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

'Street Trim' EA will do 13.7 with ~175rwkw

NO HEADWORK, just shaved to raise comp, ACL bottom end, Bored Out TB, Pod Filter out the bonnet, FULL 3 inch exhaust, and a Wade1673 Cam with 3.7 LSD and a EA-T5 running on a STOCK TICKFORD ECU with AU injectors.
                http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11222462

Comment

Originally posted by OKE020 View Post
                  I think out of the falcon / commodore i'd go with a manual falcon ea-el MPI + turbo
                  Thats what I reckon. Id go for an EL because it has a dizzy you can retard. ebay FPR for more fuel and that is the tuning ECU side done. You won't need to strip weight. A 4.0 with even mild boost will run 13s. I think an auto would still do it. DIY 4.11 pintara gear swap for $50 FTW.
                  10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
                  Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by sammm View Post
                    'Street Trim' EA will do 13.7 with ~175rwkw

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11222462
                    Proof that even the slightest of boost will shit in 13s if this is all that is needed NA. Thats a good build but a turbo setup will be cheaper if done DIY with cheap arse parts. Pod out the bonnet = fucking gay.

Also there is a link somewhere of an EA-B-D or something running consistent 9s with 100% stock wrecker bottom ends. Apparently they last for ever so 13s won't be breaking a sweat. Also it would make a good daily/tow car :D
                    10.83 @ 125

Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Hmmmm I have a stock reasonably good VR auto that's been sittin on my driveway for about 2 years... Just needs the power steering hooked up... Cheap stall, welded diff, dodgy eBay cooler and some 4cyl magna injectors with a dodgy extra injector hooked up for required fueling, add a boostcruising bargain turbo... Hehe

Could make it registrable methinks
                      Originally posted by thecrackfox
                      I wanna put you in a dress and hurt you...

Comment

Originally posted by komori440 View Post
                        Hmmmm I have a stock reasonably good VR auto that's been sittin on my driveway for about 2 years... Just needs the power steering hooked up... Cheap stall, welded diff, dodgy eBay cooler and some 4cyl magna injectors with a dodgy extra injector hooked up for required fueling, add a boostcruising bargain turbo... Hehe

Could make it registrable methinks
                        10.83 @ 125

Comment

From my calcs a vr would need to lose 200kg and gain 25-30 rwhp
                          I reckon 200kg would be do-able, 25-30rwhp might take a few dollars. Looks like nitrous would do it easily.

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                          i assume you are talking about the V6
                          VN-VR use the buick the VS use's the ecotech from memory the K frame is a bolt in if not the same, Is a Vn 200kg lighter than a VS and is the emotec 30rwkw more, would a cheap turbo or supercharger be enough to do it
                          Commodore V6 Auto Exec.
                          VN - 1335kg, 125kw
                          VR - 1347kg, 130kw
                          VS - 1409kg, 147kw
                          VS - 1454kg, 147kw (Wagon)

All according to redbok. Not worth the effort or putting the ecotech in the VN, but worth the effort of buying a VS over a VN.

Comment

Mayhap we could make this an epic inter state PF battle. Everyone be honest about it, keep all receipts, video evidence plus a build thread with pics of build etc...

Comment

Losing cunts get to see pics of queenslanders celebrating at cabaret club with mountains of coke

Comment

Originally posted by 2JZR31 View Post
                                Thats what I reckon. Id go for an EL because it has a dizzy you can retard. ebay FPR for more fuel and that is the tuning ECU side done. You won't need to strip weight. A 4.0 with even mild boost will run 13s. I think an auto would still do it. DIY 4.11 pintara gear swap for $50 FTW.
                                I was just thinking manual if you could find a car with a good clutch still. Should be way less effort to get it to 60', budget does not allow for convertors etc, should also be ok with the tall diff gears then to.

From a quick read around there is not much head room in the standard fuel system so maybe 1 or 2 additional stock injectors in manifold supplied with fuel via there own pump and lines. Maybe even rig up a cheap tank with slighlty higher octane brew to mix in under boost. Hobb switch could activate the extra injectors, come to think of it might be easier to use the pre mpi engined car so can run a staged set of injectors using the drivers from the stock 2 injectors.
                                2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
                                SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
                                1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
                                -------------------------
                                http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

Working...
                                X