This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the car will be garaged 10mins from heathcote raceway too..

fuck it. if i pick up some backyarders, ill blow it on the val
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

I cant see a turbo setup coming in under budget. I don't see much of a challenge with nitrous. So is anyone actually going to try this?
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Fuck you cunts!
        I'm opening presents and thinking of combos lol

Thinking FWD for $500, stripped to sub 800kg, eBay turbo manifold, factory RB20 turbo or similar.... Hmmmmm

Ps merry Xmas cunts

Comment

Originally posted by <---cop View Post
          Fuck you cunts!
          I'm opening presents and thinking of combos lol

Thinking FWD for $500, stripped to sub 800kg, eBay turbo manifold, factory RB20 turbo or similar.... Hmmmmm

Ps merry Xmas cunts
          Yeah, I think I am keen give this a crack.
          I attended the PF vs Powerchip thread 2010 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Came for the drinks, but stayed for the gangbang.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
            valiant with 265 - free to $200

4bbl manifold with holley -$200

2nd hand hot cam and new lifters and valve springs - $200ish

cm val manifolds and bodged up exhausts -$20

1c mod on bw35 - 1c

pintara gears + falcon LSD - $150

historic rego - $80 per year.

done. total $850.01 and still enough left over for a n2o kit to get you deep into 13's, maybe even 12's with borrowed slicks and a convertor
            Hmm... I have a CM with a 265 and extractors sitting around which could do this. $70 invested so far and it's almost roadworthy. Where does one get a decent 4bbL with holley from for $200?

Comment

Originally posted by mick.wheelz View Post
              Camry (either 3SFE or 5SFE powered) - $200ish
              e.g
              http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Camry-...item3a61862fa0
              5SFE Rev 2 would be preferable, as it has a knock sensor and makes a fair load of torque when turbo'd

a new head + gasket kit would be under $200 for the above camry

3SGTE CT26 stock turbo + manifold + dump - $200 or less (i got mine for $170)
              Dodgy ass exhaust - $100
              Cheap ass boost tee - $20-50
              2bar map sensor - $20-50
              300cc+ Denso injectors - $50 (maybe)
              Ebay ass IC and piping kit - $200
              Misc shit - $200

Strip as much weight as possible from the camry, turbo/etc will just bolt on, retard the arse out of the timing with the dizzy, chuck in the 2bar map and new injectors, set to 16psi and prob crack high-mid 13s.
              That is interesting. I am trying to figure out how the tuning works. I will read that link later as I am getting ready to go out.

The 2 bar map sensor will mean less fuel is injected at any given load point. So fitting correctly sized bigger injectors will bring AFRs back to normal plus add the fuel required for boost. But with massively advanced ignition timing, so you use the dizzy for retard. Close?

This would fit the bill as a good daily too.
              10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
              Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Yeah i am keen to try it with a coon, it ill be the first ford i have ever owned doh!
                2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
                SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
                1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
                -------------------------
                http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

Cheap holden with a red 6 motor, a Jmac ghetto spec turbo setup, run water injection instead on a cooler to keep cost down, would have to go close to 13's
                  you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

So lets come up with some guidelines and a new thread to get this going
                    2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
                    SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
                    1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
                    -------------------------
                    http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Gavatron View Post
                      This has merit. Thinking this wouldn't work with the stock 5SFE computer, then reading one link about using the 'magic triangle' of parts changed my mind completely.

http://warp.scl.utah.edu/mr2/Turbo5sfe.html
                      I know for a fact it works because i did it to my celica, hehe.

That said, I spent a bit more and got an emanage blue and wideband, better quality bits, etc, etc.

But on a rev 2 with a knock sensor, it can pull timing (plus you set base timing to like 7deg btdc (factory its 10)... if (when) it knocks under boost the sensor will tell the ecu to pull timing.

The bigger injectors take care of your fuel needs (although rich as a cunt at some places in the fuel map without a way to tune it)

Originally posted by 2JZR31 View Post
                      That is interesting. I am trying to figure out how the tuning works. I will read that link later as I am getting ready to go out.

The 2 bar map sensor will mean less fuel is injected at any given load point. So fitting correctly sized bigger injectors will bring AFRs back to normal plus add the fuel required for boost. But with massively advanced ignition timing, so you use the dizzy for retard. Close?

This would fit the bill as a good daily too.
                      this is basically how it works, and yes you retard the base timing at the dizzy, and prey your knock sensor works!

Comment

Originally posted by oke020 View Post
                        so lets come up with some guidelines and a new thread to get this going
                        +1

Comment

1. No nitrous
                          2. Within rta capcity guidelines (no big block 120ys)
                          3. Safety items not counted in total ie ball joints/wheel bearings
                          4. "reasonable" cost of items ie can't claim big block chev for $12.95

Comment

10s for $100?

Comment

Agree with allmtr.

Tyres part of cost? Clutches?
                              Both probably fucked and would take a chunk of cash.

Comment

IMO clutches are part of the cost but tyres can be borrowed. . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X