Elektra the Valiant - 13's for $1300 project

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been buying a few little bits and pieces for it. I dont really have room to work on it and lost motorvation

Once I clear some cars out of the way and my kids start sleeping better Ill get back into it.

Trying to get the turdness going whenever I get a spare arvo. Its at my oldies so I have plenty of room to work on it.
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

This running 11's yet?
      Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
      You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Yeah!
        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

It is running, yes.
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
            It is running, yes.
            11s??

Comment

0-60kmh possibly lol

Comment

Good to hear its running
                Originally posted by Babalouie
                Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

we should talk about swapping some kind of Valiant for some kind of Mazda.
                  Originally posted by Stix Z
                  i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
                  Originally posted by Jim
                  Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Working...
                  X