X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddington
    replied
    we should talk about swapping some kind of Valiant for some kind of Mazda.

Leave a comment:

• vet 180
    replied
    Good to hear its running

Leave a comment:

• MRMOPARMAN
    replied
    0-60kmh possibly lol

Leave a comment:

• blownhemi
    replied
    Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
    It is running, yes.
    11s??

Leave a comment:

• MRMOPARMAN
    replied
    It is running, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Lobster
    replied
    Yeah!

Leave a comment:

• jimmyg
    replied
    This running 11's yet?

Leave a comment:

• MRMOPARMAN
    replied
    Ive been buying a few little bits and pieces for it. I dont really have room to work on it and lost motorvation

Once I clear some cars out of the way and my kids start sleeping better Ill get back into it.

Trying to get the turdness going whenever I get a spare arvo. Its at my oldies so I have plenty of room to work on it.

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    I want to see this on the road so bad!

Leave a comment:

• mizone
    replied
    Oi, you had time to get anything more done on this?

Leave a comment:

• MRMOPARMAN
    replied
    good idea! late model EFI tank would make pumps and shit heaps easier

Leave a comment:

• blownhemi
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGREATWALLMAN View Post
    Yep, it will cost a bit more, but I would need to buy a bigger fuel system anyways, so wouldnt cost that much more. Tank I think would be ok if hot tanked clean. The main thing Im thinking with e85 is it should be kinder to the motor. As im sure you know first hand, unopened hemis dont like too much boost. Hard to keep the headgaskets in them. From the reading ive done is roughly 10psi on petrol. I reckon I could get away with 15psi on corn juice.

So yeah I havent done much with this. Come into some cash though so could probably buy the rest of the bits I need. Just hanging to get back into racing and buying tools, and getting sidetracked by the turdness and the wifes mini lol.
    Go the wreckers and find a cheap late model tank and mount it in the boot. Old school steel tanks and E85 aren't the best mix, they tend to rust heavily in the seams.

Leave a comment:

• MRMOPARMAN
    replied
    Yep, it will cost a bit more, but I would need to buy a bigger fuel system anyways, so wouldnt cost that much more. Tank I think would be ok if hot tanked clean. The main thing Im thinking with e85 is it should be kinder to the motor. As im sure you know first hand, unopened hemis dont like too much boost. Hard to keep the headgaskets in them. From the reading ive done is roughly 10psi on petrol. I reckon I could get away with 15psi on corn juice.

So yeah I havent done much with this. Come into some cash though so could probably buy the rest of the bits I need. Just hanging to get back into racing and buying tools, and getting sidetracked by the turdness and the wifes mini lol.

Leave a comment:

• blownhemi
    replied
    E85 is going to kill your budget I reckon because you'll need a compatible fuel cell, pump and lines.

But good to see it back on the job list.

It's funny scrolling up the thread and seeing the orange VE wagon. Once I sell my old house that thing is getting a massive makeover

Leave a comment:

• jzx83
    replied
    Good to see stuff happening to this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X