Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaron_hogan View Post
    Beers - I am trying my hardest to lay off the beers. Its the achilles heel of my fitness. But should definitely have a catch up. Easter is possible.
    got to 10.1 on beep test this morning. I forgot that this motor came out of that crashed RX-7.
    I still have to go up bush to get those RX-7 bits that got left behind.
    Originally posted by Stix Z
    i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
    Originally posted by Jim
    Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

great to see your back into it. I would also be up for lots of pics of rotor build.

also, being a complete rotor noob, what the difference between the rotors, plates etc that this motor was made from?

say, what do those nikki carbs flow? can they be modded for performance work? how would they compare to a similar flowing holley (for comparisons sake)
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
      Originally posted by Tripper
      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Difference is in the comp ratio of the rotors. I'm putting series 5 turbo rotors back into it.
        Originally posted by myliberty
        My car is a broken heap of shit too, so we have something in common.
        13's for $1300: RX4/929 nugget.

Comment

pickup with s4 rotors is fine in a light car.......traction is the bigger issue
          now with extra gearbox'y goodness

Comment

Originally posted by aaron_hogan View Post
            Beers - I am trying my hardest to lay off the beers. Its the achilles heel of my fitness. But should definitely have a catch up. Easter is possible.
            If memory serves our last meet was very tame. A snifter of port after meal and home to bed by sunrise. I see little reason to think a PF drinks night could ever get out of hand.
            Mmmmmmmmm beer.

Originally posted by ALLMTR
            You had one fucking job, Imran. One. Now look, there's Flibberty Gibbets all up in here, seeing straight through your ruse. One. Fucking. Job!

Comment

Okey dokey, With the block pulled to bits and a rummage through my viking hoard of mazda stuff I cobbled together all necessary series 5 turbo bits in serviceable condition. Both rotor housings are excellent and the block will hold good comp as a result. Marty helped out with a spare series 5 rotor. One is a "C" weight and the other is a "D". Weighed the pair of them with bearings still in and there is 14g the difference (4330g/4344g). You can go up/down a letter in range but its always best to try to get the weights as close as possible. Located another rotor with only 8g difference so might swap it if its in good condition. These rotors are almost too good to use in a budget build and after taking a bit of a look at what I was working with I'm now tempted to drop a bit of money on this block.

Just spent Easter weekend building an RX4 sedan to flog off. Need to sell it to fund my Euro/Sth America trip and anything left over will go into this motor.
              Originally posted by myliberty
              My car is a broken heap of shit too, so we have something in common.
              13's for $1300: RX4/929 nugget.

Comment

Working...
              X