13's for $1300. VN of FURY

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you payed too much for the switches and injectors :p are you going to run straight meth through the injection setup you got there? i plan on doing something similar on my soarer, interested to see how it pans out

also. are you going to do anything about the auto? looks like you may be making some decent power here, it may become an issue...

i'll put my vote in early and say i think this will be the fastest car in the comp.

Comment

That's fucking excellent. You cunts definitely aren't mucking around.

Comment

13s for $1300 in 13 days! good progress, had the exact idea for fuel enrichment except was going to use methanol.

Not sure if you know but there is a pipe under the throttle body that runs to the crank case with no valve in it, you need to disconnect it or when you start adding some positive pressure you end up blowing the rocker cover gaskets out.
        2JZ KE20 Corolla 7.97 @ 178
        SR20DET Gemini 8.70 @ 157
        1UZFET KE20 Corolla 9.60 @ 140
        -------------------------
        http://www.oke020.com

7.xx is no longer a challenge (sort of)

http://www.clevelandexhaust.com.au

Comment

There's a bit of weight in those intrusion bars huh!
          The doors come up nice and light with all that shit gone.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Damn, another commodore making progress! Looks like I better do something with mine this weekend.

Comment

My money is this doing 12's !
              www.unigroup.com.au

Originally posted by niSSSan
              works for me as the first few years of monthly pay was hookers and coke for the first week, then 3 weeks of jerking off and water...

Comment

You got me worried now :O
                BA GT
                13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

Fucking sweet, should piss in a 13
                  They say i know fuck nothing, but i know fuck all!

Comment

Originally posted by Supercrown View Post
                    Now this is the sort of new member we actually like turning up.

Good stuff.
                    Yup. Plus he appears to own a 2JZ powered HiLux.

Nice work mate. This is the sort of thing I wanted to see built with 13 for 13.
                    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
                    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Alright, time for an update.

Got a fair bit done in the last few days.

We stripped out some more of the interior and found the original factory build sheet from the 22nd of Feb 1990.

Many people have said that the car was too good to turn into a bunky drag car but at the end of the day its still a VN haha.

We took the dash out and removed the heater box and all the non essential garbage that Holden hid under there. It took a fair bit of effort to get the aircon unit out when you forget the bolt in the plenum hahaha

We trimmed up the rear bumper to stop the bottom lip acting like a parachute, for when it traps 140

We then looked into the drivetrain and the lack of LSD was unacceptable. Seeing as single wheel skids are only for kids on a BMX, with the MIG turned to full blast the diff was promptly locked.

We finished the dump pipe off the turbo. We used an old jap cat back exhaust which also gave us the muffler we need for it to be run at a street meet.

We finished the wiring for the injectors and some general neatening up under the bonnet.

Just a few little things to do now and we should be ready to rumble.

Comment

jeez you dont muck about.. nice work!
                        Originally posted by Rdyno
                        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                        Originally posted by Tripper
                        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Good work!

What is the quality like on the wastegate?
                          I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Not too bad, the shaft on the valve needed cleaning up but other than that worked OK on my other car.

Comment

I see this being the front runner currently, awesome work
                              E36 M3 12.92 @ 108.64mph, N/A 3.0L

Comment

Originally posted by morerevsm3 View Post
                                I see this being the front runner currently, awesome work
                                I agree!

Do you have a figure on how much this has cost you all up?

12's???????

Comment

Working...
                                X