X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules regulations and where its at !

What are the basic rules of the challenge

What are the regulations (has to be registered/engineered etc)

Where will the challenge be held at ?
    I wanna do 8s bruv! Without no stinkin' POWERCHIP

Id rather have a rock in my shoe when hikin' than have a POWERCHIP in my car when racin'

Bill is writing this up as we speak..
    your former friendly cambodian dictator

Comment

Originally posted by Pol Pot View Post
      Bill is writing this up as we speak..
      Yep.
      Every car is a fail, unless I get a bribe.

That's all I've got so far.

Comment

My vote;

No rules- but also no cheating.

It's the spirit of the challenge that is important and expect to cop heaps of shit if you try and pull a swifty.

Comment

Bill is not in it, sp probably no swift ys?
          E36 M3 12.92 @ 108.64mph, N/A 3.0L

Comment

Most people are building a car that will/could be registered

Most people are not counting dead set safety items (brakes/suspension)

Most people are trying to keep the cost under $1300

HTH
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Bill, declare mine the winner or I'll send you more awful movie dvd's

Yeah, harnesses and seats aren't counted
              Selling stuff off the car does not offset the $1300 limit
              Must look registrable even if you run it with no rego (idea is it is to be a street car and fly under the cop radar as it were).
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
              my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

I think this whole thing is about goals rather than rules.
                I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

This competition is a major fail waiting to happen without regulations.

It is now finally, after i pointed this issue ouyt, this thread about regulations is made, see, when i point out, you must listen. I was 1st to point it out.
                  Glass licking services apply here

Comment

Are you still here? Do you still not get it?
                    Find your Freedom
                    Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
                    www.FreedomFunding.com.au
                    www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
                    If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

There won't be a lot of rules.
                      There will be a bit of trust though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShitCunt 4 View Post

It is now finally, after i pointed this issue ouyt, this thread about regulations is made, see, when i point out, you must listen. I was 1st to point it out.
                        What car do you have?

If you don't have a car for this in the build then you're getting banned from this section.

Comment

Originally posted by ShitCunt 4 View Post

Your shitty lancer won't run 13's but you're welcome to try. In fact you should make up your own rules just for yourself. We'll all support you and your 17 sec build comp.
                          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Its really simple >

Every person wanting to participate in this unofficial competion must take a photo of the car being numbered, as by the track official, that way each car is confirmed linking with the time slip with correct number.

I can garantee that someone in this so called competition will doctor somthing to allege do 13's and get the $1300. Anyone can photochop.

BTW: Who in there right mind would build a car up to $1300, transport the pos to a designated race track and go back home. I bet 100% that all cars in this comp would be unregisterd p's of shet. So if you live in Melbourne and this comp is at sudney, you will spend atleast $1000 driving here and or on tow fee.

It would be best that each person race at their local race track.
                            Glass licking services apply here

Comment

Put up or shut the fuck up. Post a pic of your entry.

Comment

Working...
                              X