This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I've seen the trophy I don't want to win!

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
      Now I've seen the trophy I don't want to win!
      The Performanceforums Niggerdick Ashtray of Glory is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian Vettel View Post
        The Performanceforums Niggerdick Ashtray of Glory is awesome!
        It's an ashtray??

Comment

Rules seem fair enough. Good that the safety gear is not included in budget.
          Originally posted by Gussy
          It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

No way I'm smoking that ashtray.

Comment

Shit I'm over the 1300 on the gifted body and motor. . . .
              I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

love the write up.

although this does not effect me, the displacement and weight pricing system is pretty up shit though. should be more age hp ect
                the heavier the car the slower it will be so light cars should cost more.(cunts with free heavy cars are being penalised twice) and as for engines. the 253 i am running is the biggest motor in the comp. (and prob the oldest (def oldest technology) and lowest factory horsepower) people will literally give YOU a carton of beer to remove a 253 from thier garage! not that alot of the motors in this comp are any different though
                Originally posted by E-Z
                If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

the other option is if something is gifted we get the member to give a fair market price, and if they take the piss and other comptetitors complain then they get owned

Comment

my VN weighs 1310. since it hasn't been over a weighbridge, and I added a hose clamp, I'm sure it still weighs 1310
                    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Rules duly noted. No complaints.
                      Originally posted by myliberty
                      My car is a broken heap of shit too, so we have something in common.
                      13's for $1300: RX4/929 nugget.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                        Shit I'm over the 1300 on the gifted body and motor. . . .
                        You don't have a thread so you can't comment. Bloody armchair racer!

Comment

Rules are there, noted and zero complaints. I think most of us are just going to build shit for fun.
                          Proudly presenting the new foot long chocolate Subway.
                          Originally posted by ALLMTR
                          Rats tail haircut used to mean make sure the OC spray is shaken

Comment

rules are a very good base for when this (hopefully) becomes an annual circus.
                            Originally posted by E-Z
                            If TK told me to close my eyes and bend over, I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian Vettel View Post
                              the other option is if something is gifted we get the member to give a fair market price, and if they take the piss and other comptetitors complain then they get owned
                              This FTW
                              #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by gianttomato View Post
                                Rules are there, noted and zero complaints. I think most of us are just going to build shit for fun.
                                exactly right

I was already building this thing for no reason other than to see how fast it can go before it blows up long before this challenge was announced. hopefully lots of fun to be had!
                                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Working...
                                X