X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
    Otherwise there is nothing stopping you...
    Yeah there is. About 10,000 cunts that will call you a fag and have your name struck off the competition list.

This isnt tax law FFS.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
      Yeah there is. About 10,000 cunts that will call you a fag and have your name struck off the competition list.

This isnt tax law FFS.
      Why are you even here?
      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
      my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Im here to point out why youre a fucking retard.

Comment

You're doing a long winded and shit job of it
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Well what the fuck do you want cunt? Is this your forum?

Dennis is a good mate of mine, its his idea, I think its awesome and I think some of the rules you cunts keep adding are fucking weaksauce so Im going to comment on it. Im not commenting on every little fucking thing you do, but you two poofs seem to be doing alot of complaining about rules/etc when the rules really dont fucking matter here.

Comment

Opinions are like Ed's

Comment

What? They get called to organise the picking up of diffs when Hoonboys are too fucking stupid to organise themselves and in the process of organising said diffs end up collecting free beer for doing nothing but give stupid Hoonboys money anyway because they feel guilty for taking advantage of someone stupid enough to criticise Dales work publicly on PF?

Comment

Did someone put the coffee spoon in your sugar jar today Ed? :p

Comment

Yes and I fucking stabbed them in the eye with it.

Comment

Somebody needs a hug.

Comment

I lolled
                        Originally posted by S
                        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

I'm sure he would tell them how to hug better.

Comment

I don't see how it's relevant anyway as most of us are consistently ignoring any rules anyway

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
                              I'd say no. Otherwise there is nothing stopping you buying an entire car with one good bit one it, selling the rest for more than you paid and increasing your budget. An extreme example, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Actually that's not how it would work.

Say your bought a car for the motor, and want to use motor in your 13s for $1300 project. Selling the parts car doesn't affect the budget of your project car but it might offset the cost of the motor.

For example. You buy parts car for $1000, remove motor and sell parts car for $800. The motor cost you $200 and that $200 comes off your build budget. Why cost the $1000 against your build budget when you didn't use anything else off the parts car?

At the end off the day I'll play by whatever rules are set down, but I just want to know what the rules are.

Comment

For example. You buy parts car for $1000, remove motor and sell parts car for $800. The motor cost you $200 and that $200 comes off your build budget. Why cost the $1000 against your build budget when you didn't use anything else off the parts car?
                                It would not be impossible to to buy the parts car for $1000, remove the motor, then wreck the rest off for $1100 if you are good/lucky enough at buying and selling. Would it then be fair to say the motor cost a negative value? So in this case the motor should be regarded as cheapest realistic market value. But as I have always said. I personally could not give a fuck for implementing rules and that is only my personal opinion.
                                10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
                                Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                                X