• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by <---cop View Post
    inb4 2rismo's half written article
    That means it's finished, right?
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
      The guys that have contacted me in relation to this 'competition' that have got replies know what I'm up to. Just because I haven't posted about it or tried to own it doesn't mean I'm not paying attention. :-)

Scott will do it justice in SM for sure. We're all friends here... except Dave. He's a cunt.
      LOL

Good to see your paying attention mate.

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
        The guys that have contacted me in relation to this 'competition' that have got replies know what I'm up to.
        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Is it true that Street Machine is also starting a Father of the Year comp?

Comment

Originally posted by oxy View Post
            is it true that street machine is also starting a father of the year comp?
            wtf?

Comment

I won 2009 and 2010, but I hear there is a new contender for the prize
              Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
              I <3 Hamster

Comment

Nice to see you and SM take a interest Scott, this whole 13s for $1300 deal really does seem right up your ally to.

I'm just shocked on your choice of car...lol

/ --------------- \
                _/ /___________\ \_
                /_________|_________\
                |OOO ___________ OOO|
                \______|====|______/
                [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Originally posted by BoganDAVE View Post
                  I won 2009 and 2010, but I hear there is a new contender for the prize
                  Is it true you only won cause you promised everyone a free child care day though?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
                    Nice to see you and SM take a interest Scott, this whole 13s for $1300 deal really does seem right up your ally to.

I'm just shocked on your choice of car...lol
                    Everyone thinks I'm mopar or Commodore only depending on how they know me, but I don't play favourites (I guess I like Mopars more than anything though). I've got Fords, Holdens and Chryslers in the shed.

Well my Valiants are too valuable, well the wagon is anyway. No one would believe I bought it for less than $1300. The VF Ute is stripped to the bone, and while I only paid $250 for it I think it might need a bit more cash thrown at it.

I've got an LPG XE in the shed, which is missing a couple parts (carby, door and ignition locks, etc). I could drop the EL driveline in that, but what would be the point? If it was a cortina it might make more sense.

V6 Vengeance is sitting there and I don't think it's current value would be worth much, but there's still a bit of gear in her like a mini-spooled diff (only 3.08 gears though), Walbro pump in the tank and a B&M shifter. I've got a bottom end there that could go in it with forged buick turbo rods and pistons, but that might bring out the sandy vag's (seem to be the term du jour).

The other option is the old VH Commy ex-cop car, but again what would the value be on that. It's a V8 car and the engine is sitting in my mate's shed.

Nah, I think the EL Falcon is the safe and honest option.

Comment

It does bother me that the shittest car I've ever owned is the one that makes it into Street Machine. :/
                      Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                      my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
                        and probably the most likely of all your cars to win the wooden dick, and be the most reliable doing it!
                        Originally posted by Rdyno
                        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                        Originally posted by Tripper
                        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                          It does bother me that the shittest car I've ever owned is the one that makes it into Street Machine. :/
                          the disco is getting in street machine now?
                          Originally posted by Rdyno
                          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                          Originally posted by Tripper
                          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
                            Everyone thinks I'm mopar or Commodore only depending on how they know me, but I don't play favourites (I guess I like Mopars more than anything though). I've got Fords, Holdens and Chryslers in the shed.

Well my Valiants are too valuable, well the wagon is anyway. No one would believe I bought it for less than $1300. The VF Ute is stripped to the bone, and while I only paid $250 for it I think it might need a bit more cash thrown at it.

I've got an LPG XE in the shed, which is missing a couple parts (carby, door and ignition locks, etc). I could drop the EL driveline in that, but what would be the point? If it was a cortina it might make more sense.

V6 Vengeance is sitting there and I don't think it's current value would be worth much, but there's still a bit of gear in her like a mini-spooled diff (only 3.08 gears though), Walbro pump in the tank and a B&M shifter. I've got a bottom end there that could go in it with forged buick turbo rods and pistons, but that might bring out the sandy vag's (seem to be the term du jour).

The other option is the old VH Commy ex-cop car, but again what would the value be on that. It's a V8 car and the engine is sitting in my mate's shed.

Fair point :D

/ --------------- \
                            _/ /___________\ \_
                            /_________|_________\
                            |OOO ___________ OOO|
                            \______|====|______/
                            [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Originally posted by oxy View Post
                              Is it true you only won cause you promised everyone a free child care day though?
                              yeah, someone hacked my account, the AFP has been contacted and the perpetrator will be sued
                              Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                              I <3 Hamster

Comment

I wouldn't be concerened about running the VN, my VR was in similar condition when it was given to me. No interior, mini spooled 3.08 diff and bad noises from the engine. $27.90 later I have a second hand eBay engine in there and it's ready to be stuffed full of nos.

Comment

Working...
                                X