X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
    that will be a judgement call from Telf (Simon Telford),
    Space will therefore be given to anything Grey motor-powered or with a Norman blower hanging off it first, with newer technology trailing behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
      Space will therefore be given to anything Grey motor-powered or with a Norman blower hanging off it first, with newer technology trailing behind.
      ROFL, true enough, but remember he used to be Deputy Editor of Zoom once upon a time too.

Comment

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
        ROFL, true enough, but remember he used to be Deputy Editor of Zoom once upon a time too.
        Indeed, where he had a neat FX Holden. But then he moved to Street Machine and bought an MX5...

Comment

Double post

Comment

Indeed, where he had a neat FX Holden. But then he moved to Street Machine and bought an MX5...
            #Telfowned
            Originally posted by piss98
            I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Yeah, but the MX5 fantasy was one that he was having back at Zoom. I was with Street Comm's when he was doing Zoom and he was talking about getting the MX5 back then. I think the extra earn from SM (I presume he was getting paid more) got him over the line to buy the car.

Now he's got the EJ which is very cool, but it needs a red motor, or even an RB30. Bloody grey motors!

Comment

I saw him just before Xmas and he was talking about sticking a red in it.

He wouldn't stick a Nailhead/Caddy V8 in it though

Comment

I saw him just before Xmas and he was talking about sticking a red in it.

He wouldn't stick a Nailhead/Caddy V8 in it though
                  I think a red motor would suit it, and make it much more drivable which would be great considering the long distance trips he does in it.

Comment

Dunno if a red motor would suit an Mx5
                    I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                      Dunno if a red motor would suit an Mx5
                      LOL, half the engine might fit under the bonnet.

Comment

I recommend a wrecking yard for the photoshoot
                        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

I have a wrecking yard full of old shitters here... too bad everyone else is so far away...
                          BA GT
                          13s for $1300 TE Cortina wagon! Thermighty!!

Comment

If we could get everyone together, that would be awesome but with people scattered all over the country it's not going to happen.

Comment

I see the 13s for $1300 becoming a special issue.
                              Readers wanting more info, jumping on the wagon and doing there own build, and a bunch of readers saying its bullshit
                              you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Originally posted by galant_hardtop View Post
                                I have a wrecking yard full of old shitters here... too bad everyone else is so far away...
                                That pretty much describes Adelaide right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X