13s for $1300 - Street Machine Article

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this going to be the cover article ?

eg
    $1300 = 12.9s

I will even write the article.

So the cunts at peformanceforums.com came up with a motherfuckinly good idea, lets see how fast you can go for $1300
    Safety items eg brakes not included.
    tyres not included.

got a turbo sitting in the shed, give us a link to one for sale so we can put a price on it.

insert a few car pics and details

and the winner is X

and the prize for winning this is
    insert pic of the black dildo
    you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Jesus. Step away from the crackpipe.

Comment

Cmon guys, we need more competitors!
        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
          Cmon guys, we need more competitors!
          Well hurry the fuck up then :w:

Comment

I reckon we need at least six runners for a decent yarn, we've had four, at least two to go.

Comment

what time frame are you looking at to do the article? can you hold off a couple of months?
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                what time frame are you looking at to do the article? can you hold off a couple of months?
                The concensus seems to be that we run this thing up to the end of June and then close it off. It's got to end some time. So you've got two months to finish the car and make some passes.

I want to see as many people run as possible but sooner or later it needs to be closed off so everyone can look forward to the next project.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

sounds fair
                    Originally posted by Rdyno
                    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                    Originally posted by Tripper
                    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Yep sounds good.
                      Originally posted by S
                      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

When would the article come out if the comp finished in June?

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                          When would the article come out if the comp finished in June?

Depends on when I write it, but lets say I finished it July 1st, it could concievably go in the August issue (that would be a tight deadline), but more likely the Spetember issue which comes out in August.

I've started contacting people about photos (mainly on the cars that have run) and I may start writing it next week or so.

Of course, the powers that be might pull the pin on the whole thing too, but I'm hoping not and I'll try it to make it a pretty exciting read. Let's face it, there's been plenty to talk about already. I'd like at least one more car to run though.

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me, a month should be enough time to get mine mobile and skidding :D
                            Originally posted by Dimi
                            80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                            Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                            My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchypiMp View Post
                              Sounds like a plan to me, a month should be enough time to get mine mobile and skidding :D

Comment

Yeah 1 or 2 more would be good

Comment

Working...
                                X