13s for $1300 - Street Machine Article

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could you imagine the unimaginative opinionated bogan cunts that would be on that forum.

would be a fucking good reason why they dont have a forum
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

I think they did have a forum at one stage didn't they?
      AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by greenhj View Post
        OT but why doesnt the largest selling and best* performance vehicle magazine have a forum?

*best being subjective, but i likes it and its my opinion so giffuct SM haters.
        I actually told them not to do a forum. While yes they might sell a couple extra magazines, could you imagine the shit fight a SM forum would be like. We started the Street Commodores forum when I was at Express and while it was a great publicity tool it was also a massive drain on resources. They actually can't afford to turn it off now because the backlash would be huge - better to not do it at all.

You almost need someone employed full time to look after it because you can't rely on a couple of 16yo moderators to keep track. Especially when there's a multi-million dollar business involved. Someone who is capable of making hard decisions would be needed to run it and basically all those types are tied up running the magazine.

As for SM's lack of a decent website, don't get me started, it's a very old argument and I've decided I'm just gonna stay out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
          I think they did have a forum at one stage didn't they?
          Nope

Comment

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
            I actually told them not to do a forum. While yes they might sell a couple extra magazines, could you imagine the shit fight a SM forum would be like. We started the Street Commodores forum when I was at Express and while it was a great publicity tool it was also a massive drain on resources. They actually can't afford to turn it off now because the backlash would be huge - better to not do it at all.
            They need to crash the database, put up a "We are working on fixing it" apology, point them to other forums and say you will email them when the technical issues are resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by turbohemi View Post
              As for SM's lack of a decent website, don't get me started, it's a very old argument and I've decided I'm just gonna stay out of it.
              give them a chance, they havent discovered EFI, under bonnet superchargers, and wheels bigger than 4" wide that fit under the front gaurds yet :p
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

makes sense, cheers mopar guy and turbohemi.

Comment

VN is very running every time and should be used.

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                    vn is very running every time and should be used.
                    wut?
                    Originally posted by S
                    I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                      could you imagine the unimaginative opinionated bogan cunts that would be on that forum.

would be a fucking good reason why they dont have a forum
                      Don't need to imagine. Look at StreetCommodores.
                      Originally posted by oioioioioi
                      I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                      Originally posted by Sketchy
                      Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

how many posts did you rack up in your short time there soopy? :D

Comment

Working...
                        X