Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HURRY UP only 6 weeks to go

!!!
    10.83 @ 125

Quickest stock exhaust manifold stud 2JZ in Aus.

Originally posted by cracka
    Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Don't remind me.

Comment

Fuck off!!!!!!
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

I heard someone say it the other day and I was shocked that time has gone so fast. I would hate to see anyone miss out just because they didn't notice how much time was left. I seems a few cars are pretty much ready to run so they need to just put a couple more hours in and get to the drags
        10.83 @ 125

Some conclusions empirically were that a large protruding ridge like a prolapsed arsehole around the runner was largely beneficial.

Comment

Fuck! I'm doing a roster for the next five weeks for my team which includes four extra contractors we have gotten in to help with the workload. Not looking good for spare time to work on the car..

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
            Fuck! I'm doing a roster for the next five weeks for my team which includes four extra contractors we have gotten in to help with the workload. Not looking good for spare time to work on the car..
            Sleep is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
              Problem solvered
              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

If I hassle for diff bolts any more they'll probably be delivered by some sort of reciprocating steam cannon fired from jmac's house.

It'll run when it runs and fuck your cutoff. Even if we win I'll let you have the wooden dick
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Actually I thought we had longer than six weeks. Don't all the runs have to be in by the end of April.

That means we've got ten weeks haven't we?

Comment

Fucks me I just repeated what someone else said. So I'm probably wrong :D
                    10.83 @ 125

Comment

That's called a builders estimate. They tell everyone shit needs to be done 6 weeks ahead of the actual time it has to be done so they get a fat bonus cheque from the developer.

Either way this whole thing was Denis' idea so if any cunt wants to argue with him I reckon they need to up the shut fuck
                      Originally posted by Dimi
                      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

:p I think the longer the better. If its 10 weeks than that will give more people time so its win. I just want to see some more cars hit the track for inspiration :D
                        10.83 @ 125

Comment

hopefully its not going to be a case of after cutoff date, you may aswell pack up and go home?

i dont care, ill finish as quick as i can. if its after the cutoff date, ill enter it next year :p its all about having fun (and finally finishing a project) for me anyways
                          Originally posted by Rdyno
                          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                          Originally posted by Tripper
                          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

My plan is running in 6 weeks and racing within 10 weeks
                            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                              hopefully its not going to be a case of after cutoff date, you may aswell pack up and go home?

i dont care, ill finish as quick as i can. if its after the cutoff date, ill enter it next year :p its all about having fun (and finally finishing a project) for me anyways
                              Nah mate, we want to see the Val run.

Comment

Working...
                              X