free datsun sunny

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of front girlock calipers (910) and discs ready to hit the dump....

Yours if you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Surewood View Post
      I have a set of front girlock calipers (910) and discs ready to hit the dump....

Yours if you need them.
      Tim, will these fit without farking around? I'll take em anyway, should be able to bodge them on somehow.

I just realised this is going to be an epic grass hack car.
      Relive some old memories :D
      Originally posted by Dimi
      80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
      Originally posted by schnitzelburger
      My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchypiMp View Post
        Tim, will these fit without farking around? I'll take em anyway, should be able to bodge them on somehow.
        take them, I think the caliper is pretty similar.

I recently rescued my old sunny from the dead, a mate is driving it around until he decides he doesn't want it anymore.

Comment

VL diff and big flares? Should be piss easy to convert to leaf.
          actually, forget that, look at a borg warner from a series 2/3 bluebird or 200b wagon.
          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

nup. S12 gazelle essentially bolts in and is a H190 (tough, 11 sec capable).

U want a gazelle diff.

Comment

nice, sounds like a top idea if he can find one cheap. Sadly not a safety upgrade tho. Recon the stock diff would survive a few passes?
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

a while ago there was one at salisbury wrecking
                Originally posted by 350stato
                100% agree with Shifty

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  nice, sounds like a top idea if he can find one cheap. Sadly not a safety upgrade tho. Recon the stock diff would survive a few passes?
                  recon, ie: fill with metal plates and mig wire. yeah, with an auto that might just work..

Comment

It's well worth pointing out that this is by far the easiest thing to do :D

Comment

Is this still going ahead?
                      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Am I buying this off you for $100 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                          recon, ie: fill with metal plates and mig wire. yeah, with an auto that might just work..
                          Yes

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                          It's well worth pointing out that this is by far the easiest thing to do :D
                          yes

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                          Is this still going ahead?
                          Yes

Originally posted by <---cop View Post
                          Am I buying this off you for $100 yet?
                          Gitfarked

Had to delay getting the car picked up for a bit due to logistics and work commitments but am dropping the Free30 off to the shop next tuesday and picking up the Sunny on the way back. Already got the gearbox controller from Tim (thanks mate!) and the CA18 is ready and waiting to be thrown in.

Work will being in earnest next week, might not make the deadline (cause I cant fucking remember what the deadline was anymore) but will go together in record time with the help of a few mates. It appears I already have some corporate sponsorship from Bartercard if I want it so should be good for a laugh.

Will need some tyres and rims to suit if anyone is able to assist.

Watch this space :D

Comment

So, things got serious with this today. Went to the East Coast Customs garage sale intending to poke around and have a look. Came back with:

Stainless low mount CA18 turbo manifold

Tinkered with excellent condition RB25 turbo with all lines and stainless dump

2 Bosch 040 fuel pumps and an RB25 fuel pump

auto s13 tail shaft

CA18 enigne mounts

Little bit bent 600 x 400 x 75 cooler

All for $200 bucks :D

That price also included a full remote mount oil filter and cooler relocation kit but thats going on the e30 so probably only cost $150 in reality. Pics later because I'm off to the pub and cant be fucked.

Car gets picked up Tuesday, will probably try to organise the drive train same day and get cracking this weekend. I'm hoping for motor in, mounts done, exhaust done, cooler mounted and maybe even cooler pipes done by weekends end.

Cant fucking wait!

EDIT: Also got a line on a cheap H190 diff from an S12 Gazelle while I was picking all the stuff up. Will know more about this in a few days

Comment

Cunt. I was there too with a fist full of fifties and couldn't find shit worth buying.

Comment

track real - not generations , u can try 1pcs and look

Comment

Working...
                                X